Hasselhoff's Daughter Tries to Commit Suicide

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Hasselhoff's Daughter Tries to Commit Suicide

Post by Joe Huth » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:55 pm

From Eonline.com...

TREATED: David Hasselhoff's 14-year-old daughter, Hayley, taken to a Los Angeles hospital after reportedly trying to commit suicide Sunday night, according to TMZ.com. Hasselhoff called 911 from his home, telling authorities his daughter had "cut herself." The actor has been going through a particularly bitter public divorce from wife of 16 years, Pamela Bach.

Joe

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:53 pm

If you go to the original article on tmz.com, it's less clear there was an actual suicide attempt. Eonline is leaving out a LOT of details. Of course, how reliable is tmz.com to begin with?

LuvKITT
FLAG Recruit

Post by LuvKITT » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:58 pm

Says on the other post that it wasn't a true story. I hope it isn't.

Solid Snake
FLAG Recruit

Post by Solid Snake » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:36 pm

Oww no this is bad... true or not... get well soon Hayley!

Why this is bad for David? The TMZ article says, he made the call and then left town without seeing his daughter... that could kill his reputation to be honest :roll: , which was getting really good again... I hope this story will get a proper ending proving Dave was wrongfully put in this bad light :( .

Josch Schulz
FLAG Operative

Post by Josch Schulz » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:34 pm

@Joe

Try this

http://knightrideronline.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=9583

we have good contact to Davids Office

our webiste: http://www.hasselhoff.info

This Article was not true :roll:

This is Right :!: :!: :!: :!:

"Upon boarding an overnight flight for overseas last night, Mr Hasselhoff received a call from his oldest daughter alerting him that his younger daughter had been playing with the dog and cat at hers mother's home in the San Fernando Valley. The cat gave her a severe scratch on her forearm and she was bleeding. Mr. Hasselhoff did what any responsible parent would do. He called 911 to report the incident and asked if they would send someone to check up on his child.
Fortunately, the scratch was superficial. Mr. Hasselhoff was told that his daughter was fine and he proceeded to board the flight."

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:14 pm

It's one thing for TMZ.com and the media to rake DH over the coals, but it's quite another to rake his daughter over the coals, so I would love for DH himself to set "Extra" and the rest of the media straight on that thing about passing off her getting scratched by a pet cat as a suicide attempt!
I do give him credit for looking out for his daughter Hayley, who sure didn't deserve to get scrutiny for something that didn't happen.
I totally despise TMZ.com right now! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:54 pm

What the hell is it with David in particular that no straight story can seem to be published about him? It generally takes 5 stories to get the actual truth, or sometimes he simply needs to go on interviews and set the record straight himself. I know all celebrities suffer from fabricated rumors, but it seems to always be the case with David.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:46 pm

I don't completely know. But, when I finally viewed that "Get in my car" video, I couldn't help but ponder why he was painting such a bullseye upon himself. I mean...come on. He even played a joke on himself from that stupid "David Hasselhoff is the Anti-Crist" web site...or so it looked like.

Josch Schulz
FLAG Operative

Post by Josch Schulz » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:58 am

I think thats Showbiz or like Michael would say: "Somtimes it bite and sometimes dont" :lol: :wink:

Solid Snake
FLAG Recruit

Post by Solid Snake » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:31 pm

God I hate these load of cr*p stories that always twist around... see... what the problem is, 2 days ago all of the press says suicide this and that... but now... do they publish a rectification? No I don't think so? and what happens the bad image sticks to some people who don't read the rectifications, or as its better known, the truth! Anyway I am happy Hayley is ok! And David, I hope you did not get to much bad publicity around this load of cr*p story. And pardon my emotional reaction, I just hate it when the tabloids try and slash a star down who tries to put himself back into the spotlight after having some serious trouble that would have knocked a lesser person out to be honest!

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:09 pm

I'm with you there, Solid Snake, on the part of tabloids
trying to slash a celeb, as in DH himself, down for the count with unnecessary media scrutiny after having had some trouble in his life!
You go, Solid Snake! Woooo!

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:11 am

Like an old song goes:

"We all know that crap is king,
Give us dirty laundry.

Kick 'em when they're up.
Kick 'em when they're down.
Kick 'em when they're stiff.
Kick 'em all around."

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:32 pm

I remember that old Don Henley song! Loved his album too. That was a hit back in the 80s was it or 90s? I think 80s! :)