Southern Knights Atlanta Get Together-A Big Success!

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Southern Knights Atlanta Get Together-A Big Success!

Post by kitt1 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:28 pm

I just want to thank everyone that made the trip. We had one last minute addition, but a couple of people that had pre-registered had to back out due to mechanical problems and a family sickness. Again, like last year, it was good putting faces to the names of the people we talk to on the boards. We had a great time and swapped a lot of really good ideas and information.

Again, as like last year, after the event ended at the park, we headed to a local restaurant for dinner and more conversation. A few people stayed over at a hotel and some of us cruised the Mall Of Georgia on Saturday night. I think we're going to shoot for spring time for the next Southern Knights get together. Late April-mid May. I'm up for suggestions. I know there are several more people that told me that they would be at next years event. I'm already looking forward to the next one. Here are some of my pictures.

Mark Puette

LuvKITT
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by LuvKITT » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:01 pm

That's me in the brown shirt...lol. I had a blast! It was so nice to meet everyone. They were some awesome cars. My car didn't make this trip but it will for the next one. It will be nice to have more people for the next meeting too. Great job Mark for getting everything together. I had a great time!