Knightrider back?

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Armin
Stranger

Knightrider back?

Post by Armin » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:41 pm

Hi!
I´m writting from Sweden and I have read some news on the site , Will Knight rider return back?

TV3 Sweden have ended broadcasting the show and I would like to know if the show will be back? When did it end? What year?
Were can I download them?

Skyknight
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Skyknight » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:00 pm

The original series ran from 1982-1986 and since then it has been rerunning in syndication all over the world.

I'm not sure about downloading episodes, but you can certainly purchase all four seasons on DVD. Even in Europe! :wink:

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight-Armen » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:20 am

Hi!
I´m writting from Sweden and I have read some news on the site , Will Knight rider return back?

TV3 Sweden have ended broadcasting the show and I would like to know if the show will be back? When did it end? What year?
Were can I download them?
Hi Armin!

Your name is very similar to mine... and welcome to the KRO Forum by the way! I'm from Sweden too and yes, TV3 Sweden hasen't been airing Knight Rider for atleast 5 years now! I've been browsing through the net and from what I have heard, TV3 doesn't have the right's to show Knight Rider anymore :(
According to Universal, you need to have the right's in order to broadcast Knight Rider or any other TV Show for that matter.

This site does not usually condone anyone to download any copyrighted material from the net, because according to the law, it's illegal.
But if you have the money, you could always purchase your own copy fom amazon.co.uk
I ordered my copies from that site, but if you prefer to by it from another place, please make sure that the DVD's are region 2 (PAL), because if you buy region 1 (NTSC), you will most probably run into problems while trying to playback them.
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway