Knight Rider 2010 for download

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Radicalas
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider 2010 for download

Post by Radicalas » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:23 am

[post deleted by Radicalas]
Last edited by Radicalas on Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

J-Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by J-Knight » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:34 am

I've heard you can get season 3 this way, but i don't recomend it. It's illegal :-P
Last edited by J-Knight on Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Devon-"Shall we drink to the start of.."
Michael-"Of what?"
Devon-"One mans Dream"

Radicalas
Operative

Post by Radicalas » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:01 pm

[post deleted by Radicalas]
Last edited by Radicalas on Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:23 pm

I believe downloading movies of any kind is illegal. Usually the moderators frown upon discussing such things.

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:56 pm

Indeed its VERY illegal and threads like this harm this forum but telling people where to do it. No doubt Mike or Neil will edit or delete this in due course.

Jobi Wan Kenobi
Volunteer

Post by Jobi Wan Kenobi » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:36 pm

The season episodes are probably "technically" illegal, as they are likely DVD-rips.

But, how can "Knight Rider: 2010" be an illegal download? As far as I know, it was made for TV (either The WB or UPN, I think). It isn't even available for sale (at least through Amazon), so it can't be a DVD-rip. I thought since over-the-air tv was free, taping stuff and sharing wouldn't have the same legal snags as copying dvd's.

If someone knows better, please inform us (preferably with a link to 3rd party confirmation). But it won't stop me from downloading shows I missed the night before! :twisted:

trvsglr
Recruit

Post by trvsglr » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:06 am

Acutally is was released out on VHS i have a store bought copy i got off of ebay. But it's PAL format and i need NTSC.
Travy

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:53 am

Generally, if it's broadcast, you're not allowed to share it without permission.

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:05 am

FuzzieDice wrote:Generally, if it's broadcast, you're not allowed to share it without permission.
took the words out of my mouth!!! its copyrighted! and as such it holds laws and rights to prosecute over such things as this.

Radicalas
Operative

Post by Radicalas » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:35 pm

Sorry, but i added the URL that forum members could see it, it hasn't never released on DVD, and i think not much TVs is showing it, i think it's very rarely movie and it's to difficult to see it, i just wanted to do good, not bad. This is TV rip and it's German, and this is not my rip, i only uploaded for peoples, who haven't seen this. Sorry one more time. :oops:

pewter 02ws6
Operative

Post by pewter 02ws6 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:55 pm

radicals, i wouldn't sweat it too much. i don't think you did wrong. if it was a tv taping, i don't think your government would be tracking you down if you were to pass a vhs tape around to share with your friends.
if everyone wants to get technical, anyone who has knight rider images(pics), sound clips, and video clips on their pc's without permission from Universal are all in violation of the same thing. :roll: you never hear anyone complaining about that though do you? give this guy a break! :roll:

Squirrel3D
Rookie

Post by Squirrel3D » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:17 pm

Well maybe if universal get off their aurses and release this movie on DVD.....
Becuase one man CAN make a difference

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:35 pm

pewter 02ws6 wrote:radicals, i wouldn't sweat it too much. i don't think you did wrong. if it was a tv taping, i don't think your government would be tracking you down if you were to pass a vhs tape around to share with your friends.
if everyone wants to get technical, anyone who has knight rider images(pics), sound clips, and video clips on their pc's without permission from Universal are all in violation of the same thing. :roll: you never hear anyone complaining about that though do you? give this guy a break! :roll:
The difference being, we are not actively posting about it and telling people where to get it.... doing that on a forum like this where Universal do look! and they do, they have in the past.... and i don't blame them either! Seeing posts like this puts KRO in a bad situation.... not having a go just trying to show you a side from an admins point of view... as i sure as hell wouldn't appreciate my site or forum being pulled due to members posting where to download copyrighted stuff, torrents and the like.

Nick

pewter 02ws6
Operative

Post by pewter 02ws6 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:32 pm

K.I.T.T wrote: The difference being, we are not actively posting about it and telling people where to get it.... doing that on a forum like this where Universal do look! and they do, they have in the past.... and i don't blame them either! Seeing posts like this puts KRO in a bad situation.... not having a go just trying to show you a side from an admins point of view... as i sure as hell wouldn't appreciate my site or forum being pulled due to members posting where to download copyrighted stuff, torrents and the like.

Nick
nick, i am sorry but i disagree. i can think of many threads from members looking for sound clips, photos and video clips of knight rider material. it happens quite frequent. it is just as illegal as a full movie but for some reason, people only get bent out of shape over a full movie or episode instead of the other things i mentioned. do you need me to post some links to these threads???

Kitzira
Operative

Post by Kitzira » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:54 am

It is because communites have been pulled down for giving links to full-sized episodes. There's been a couple Livejournal communties for sharing cartoons shown on Nick or CN that were traced and shutdown. Now all those type of communities aren't easy to get into.

It's the future dvd sales they're gonna miss out on. They could care less about a 30 second clip, or a few screenshots. They've turned a blind-eye to that for years. But now when they can package it all up and sell a pile of episodes for $40, they're gonna get mad when someone is sending them out on VHS or the interwebs for free.

Even broadcast loses too, as you're not watching the commercials and get a hankering for Dairy Queen when the commerical shows smooth icecream and chocolate and whipped cream.. and.. erm.. I'll bbl....

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:00 am

i believe if its a dvd rip its illeagal if its taped or recorded its fine the only thing is you are not seeing the advertisements from the tv recording so that could be an issue
K.I.T.T: "Dog go away"