Anyone get their replacement Season 3 DVDs yet?

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by KFCreator » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:00 pm

Wow, that was an amazing turnaround time! I sent off my DVDs back to Universal about a week and a half ago and today my replacement set showed up all boxed up in a nice little package, the DVDs were completely factory sealed in the shrinkwrap and on the packaging slip at the bottom it has written in handwriting "do not scratch barcode." It was shipped back to me via FedEx Ground and I live in Bethesda, MD so that's impressive. I just checked the episode "Lost Knight" and am pleased that all of the previously missing sound effects seem to be there, although I'll have to re-watch the episode in full at some point to be sure. Oh joyous day!! :-D

P.S. Apparently my pre-packaged return envelope that Universal sent me to return the defective DVDs in did have enough postage on it to get the DVDs back to them. I kind of panicked when I sent my DVDs off last week and then read a post in this thread from someone who complained that the included postage on the envelope wasn't enough. Hopefully no one else will have that problem when returning their sets though.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:58 pm

Congrats! :) They are getting better, I see. :) I never had a problem returning my set. I just had a little snafoo there for awhile getting a good replacement set but it all worked out at the end thanks to a kind person at Universal that kept in touch via phone. I never did get their name but if they should ever read this post - THANK YOU! :)

wazh
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by wazh » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:14 am

Hi, I had originally read about the problem with season 3 and requested from Amazon at the time a replacement set. Due to the fact that the postage was too much they very kindly sent me out a replacement but it had the same problem. However I really want to get this set fixed. I am thinking of sending it to a friend in the US to have it shipped back to her so she can send it to me in Australia.

Can someone please tell me the process which they went through to get the replacement discs?

Sorry had a quick scout and couldnt find it here.
Warren