KR is back!

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Arjun
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KR is back!

Post by Arjun » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:40 pm

It's been a really, really long time since I've posted out here, but ever since KR was off the channel, there's not been much to talk about. Anyway, the chanenl that showed KR was showing MacGyver in the afternoon. Then came Magnum PI, then The A-Team, and all of them were very enjoyable. One Tuesday, as I was watching Star World waiting for an episode of The A-Team to come, I saw clips of our favourite Trans Am in black. KR is back! Of course, it's now coming in the afternoon, so I'll get to catch it a lot less often, just as I missed many A-team episodes. Then again, I've never missed a KR episode most of the time when it came in the evenings, so I've seen every episode bar the opener (never) and the next two (once) at least twice!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:50 pm

Ever since I bought all 4 seasons of kr on dvd,it hasnt really bothered me that much that its on cable or satelite and that I have neither because I have them all with the NBC cut scenes and all comercial free.Anyone else feel the same way?

Squirrel3D
Rookie

Post by Squirrel3D » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:33 am

Of course I feel the same way you do. Thank goodness for DVD. That way you can see every turbo boost!!
Becuase one man CAN make a difference

ReddawgKnight
FLAG Assistant

Post by ReddawgKnight » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:46 am

it feels great to have the entire knight rider series sitting on my shelf...i could care less if it was on regular tv,cable or even satelite...oh im just rambling again sorry heh heh.

KITT MARK 2
Recruit

Post by KITT MARK 2 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:06 pm

That must've been the Sleuth Network.
--KNIGHT INDUSTRIES TEN THOUSAND