New Music Video featuring KITT

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

jimmags
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

New Music Video featuring KITT

Post by jimmags » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:14 pm

Hi,
Go to google and do a search for "get into my car" or "hasselhoff new music". The video borders on high camp but KITT is featured.
Keep on "riding"
Jimmy Mags

jimmags
Volunteer

Post by jimmags » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:28 pm

Keep on "riding"
Jimmy Mags

scottab21
FLAG Recruit

LOL!

Post by scottab21 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:19 am

That was HILARIOUS! It was kool to see the Hoff back behind the wheel where he belongs. Even if it was the wrong side... :D

md_knight_rider
Rookie

Post by md_knight_rider » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:41 pm

I....don't....really...know...what...to...say...?
Director - The Mid-Atlantic Knight Riders' Summit

http://www.mdknightrider.com

I project odds of a thousand to one against my meeting a more compatible human than yourself.

pewter 02ws6
Operative

Post by pewter 02ws6 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:42 pm

well....... that was certainly different. on top of being on the wrong side, you would think they could have at least found a set of correct wheels instead of the 5 star spoke design used in the later 3rd gen firebirds. oh well, it was good to see the hoff and KITT together again.

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:37 pm

It's a funny video that's worth grooving to, especially the part where the lady's ejected from KITT after she'd gotten too much for DH in the video.

aussie.kitt
Volunteer

music video

Post by aussie.kitt » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:58 am

It was my car that was used in Davids new music video (though it was done last December). Although at the time the car was still a work in progress as I was waiting for the correct hood to arrive, and I have now added 3 sets of driving lights into the nose. The wheels were, and still are factory 15in Turbocast with the bowling ball hubcaps, not 5 spoke 3rd generation rims!

pewter 02ws6
Operative

Re: music video

Post by pewter 02ws6 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:30 pm

aussie.kitt wrote:It was my car that was used in Davids new music video (though it was done last December). Although at the time the car was still a work in progress as I was waiting for the correct hood to arrive, and I have now added 3 sets of driving lights into the nose. The wheels were, and still are factory 15in Turbocast with the bowling ball hubcaps, not 5 spoke 3rd generation rims!
wow,my eyes must be really bad then because these look like the 5 star spoke design like i was talking about and NOT the 15in Turbocast wheels with the bowling ball hubcaps!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Last edited by pewter 02ws6 on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pewter 02ws6
Operative

Post by pewter 02ws6 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:44 pm

turbo cast? Image
or 5 spoke? Image
you be the judge.......

Dave Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Dave Knight » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:27 am

the ones on the KITT were definatly the later late 80s/early 90s firebird/trans am wheels.

Oh im talking about the ones in those shots, i am sure that the one dave was sitting in and in the beginning has the correct ones as the owner said.
Michael: "You know, your as much fun as a divorce, which is not a bad idea!"
KITT: "I want custody of ME!"

Knight Rider: The Pilot

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:35 am

The only good part of the video was the Replica. The dancing by Hasselhoff, I cant believe he would do that.
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

xc
Stranger

Post by xc » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:48 am

wow,my eyes must be really bad then because these look like the 5 star spoke design like i was talking about and NOT the 15in Turbocast wheels with the bowling ball hubcaps

Well Pewter you are both right and wrong, but your eyes are bad and you didnt notice the car in the pic you posted is a LHD car, obviously NOT the RHD car featured in the rest of the clip. I dont know why they used that replica for that shot when the other replica was far more accurate, apart from being RHD. I assure you the featured replica did have 15in Turbocast wheels and bowling ball hubcaps

pewter 02ws6
Operative

Post by pewter 02ws6 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:37 pm

xc wrote:wow,my eyes must be really bad then because these look like the 5 star spoke design like i was talking about and NOT the 15in Turbocast wheels with the bowling ball hubcaps

Well Pewter you are both right and wrong, but your eyes are bad and you didnt notice the car in the pic you posted is a LHD car, obviously NOT the RHD car featured in the rest of the clip. I dont know why they used that replica for that shot when the other replica was far more accurate, apart from being RHD. I assure you the featured replica did have 15in Turbocast wheels and bowling ball hubcaps
are you an idiot??? my eyes are just fine. who said i didn't notice there were two different cars?? :roll:
i am not wrong at all, i was referring to the simple fact that the two shots of the wheels i had seen HAVE THE WRONG WHEELS as stated in my original post and you would think they could have done better. what is so hard to understand about that? :roll:

aussie chimed in and got defensive defense thinking i was talking about his particular replica while not even realizing that there were two shots in the video that showed a replica THAT HAD THE WRONG WHEELS.
i could go on to point out that the one with the wrong wheels had the correct hood and appeared to have the steering wheel on the correct side and was mirrored in the other shot i posted but i guess it just isn't going to sink in with some of you. :?

MrPayner
Operative

Post by MrPayner » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:33 pm

Heh, if this is on the video clip show anytime soon i'll cap it and host it for download.. I saw ths online a few weeks ago from the prelaunch. Had a giggle..

xc
Stranger

Post by xc » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:29 pm

wow, you call aussie defensive and ask if i am an idiot. Sadly i must be as I can only respond to what is posted NOT what is meant by the post or what particular fragment of a clip, for example, is reffered to when one makes a statement like "you would think they could have at least found a set of correct wheels" Then when the owner makes a correction statement you dont clarify your statement but challenge him. You claim you knew there were two cars but didnt mention it yet made the claim that aussie ( who made the clip) didnt know there where two cars used. How do you know that? Isnt it possible he, like you, knew but didnt say? Here is a bloke who spent a fortune on his car and some one rips it, and not for the bits he knows are not correct, but by comparing it to a picture that obviously isnt the same car. His was the only replica used to film the clip, the other was a picture of a replica.

Its no wonder some people dont post here often. Here is a guy with the only RHD replica in the world who has worked several times with the Hoff and he gets caned.

Have a look at the making of the music clip and you can clearly see the wheels used on the replica. :roll:

pewter 02ws6
Operative

Post by pewter 02ws6 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:01 am

xc wrote:wow, you call aussie defensive and ask if i am an idiot. Sadly i must be as I can only respond to what is posted NOT what is meant by the post or what particular fragment of a clip, for example, is reffered to when one makes a statement like "you would think they could have at least found a set of correct wheels"
i think it is pretty cut and dry where i said "you would think they could find one with the correct wheels". if you have eyes and watched the video, you would realize what i was talking about. if you don't understand that, then i guess it just isn't going to sink in your thick head.
xc wrote:Then when the owner makes a correction statement you dont clarify your statement but challenge him.
well of course i am going to challenge him. i think my statement was pretty simple,true and should not need clarification. it is what it is. aussie apparently didn't realize that there was a car with the wrong wheels in the video, jumped the gun and made a post that his car DOES have the correct wheels and not the 5 star spoke design.
xc wrote:You claim you knew there were two cars but didnt mention it yet made the claim that aussie ( who made the clip) didnt know there where two cars used. How do you know that? Isnt it possible he, like you, knew but didnt say?
now genius, if he knew there were two cars in the video and that one had the wrong wheels, he would have known exactly what i was talking about and never made a post saying his car does have the correct turbocast wheels and not the 5 star spoke design that i just happened to mention in my post. if he knew there were two different cars like me but didn't say :roll: he would have never made a post about his wheels would he sparky???? so the answer to your question is NO, it isn't possible!!
xc wrote:Here is a bloke who spent a fortune on his car and some one rips it, and not for the bits he knows are not correct, but by comparing it to a picture that obviously isnt the same car.
go back to my original post and please explain how i ripped his car????? explain how i compared his car to a picture that isn't the same car??? i never did!!! your just some dumb idiot that is trying to act like a hero be defending this guy but you are just making yourself look more retarded as you post.
xc wrote:His was the only replica used to film the clip, the other was a picture of a replica.
it doesn't matter! were the pics they used of a car that had the wrong wheels??? were those pics used in the video??? the answer to both would be YES!!! thanks for clearing that up! :roll:
xc wrote:Its no wonder some people dont post here often. Here is a guy with the only RHD replica in the world who has worked several times with the Hoff and he gets caned.
1. lets see..... this is your second post on this forum with the first being in this thread as well and registered the day of your first post but you know why some people don't post here often??? are your sure you are not another member under a different user name who just created this account because you don't have the balls to post what you have to say under your real user name????
2. it doesn't matter what this member did or what he has. the only reason he is getting caned is because he jumped me before knowing all the facts.
xc wrote:Have a look at the making of the music clip and you can clearly see the wheels used on the replica. :roll:
again you are still trying to fabricate the issue that i think there is only one car. i don't need to watch the making of the video to see the wheels. you can see they are not the shiny silver wheels in the video. i know you are slow so i will take extra care in how i word it.... you can clearly see they are not the shiny silver wheels on Aussie's right hand drive replica (RHD) in the video.

thanks for stopping by ;)

xc
Stranger

Post by xc » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:00 am

Sorry Chris, this is my only username on this board. I dont even know why someone would hide. Well then again without even knowing me you have called me an idiot, a dumb idiot trying to act like a hero, and a genius, slow, thick head, and retarded as well as questioning whether I was someone else with no balls.

Others who read this thread can make their own judgements

aussie.kitt
Volunteer

Post by aussie.kitt » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:02 am

Geeez people, lets not start world war 3 over a set of wheels. My original post was just to point out that my car, which was used for the filming of the clip, has the correct wheels & caps. I was aware that they used some cheapo special effect to insert a shot of another car, which has the 5 spoke rims. I thought it was fairly obvious that the shot of this car was fake so I didnt bring it up, but perhaps Im mistaken.

pewter 02ws6
Operative

Post by pewter 02ws6 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:03 pm

xc wrote:without even knowing me you have called me an idiot, a dumb idiot trying to act like a hero, and a genius, slow, thick head, and retarded as well as questioning whether I was someone else with no balls.
sorry xc, i can only judge you from what you have posted and based on your posts, this is my opinion of you.
you came in sticking your nose where it didn't belong and fabricated things to make it appear as if i was in the wrong and assumed that i didn't know what i was talking about by telling me apparently my eyes are bad because blah blah blah.
i think everyone can go back and read my original post to see that i never bashed aussie's replica at all. you came here and began posting comments that i was bashing his car. i asked you in my last post to show me where i bashed his replica and you didn't answer me because you know that i didn't!!! yet you still come here acting like i did. :roll: yes, everyone can go back to read my post and then read yours to see who is wrong.
you claim to be no one else but your very first post and only posts on this board are in this thread. you also joined right after i posted my response to aussie. i find it very odd that you joined this knight rider board and the only thread you found a desire to post in is this one and only this one with all of the great topics we have to post in??????? you also act like you are familiar with what goes on here by making the statement "Its no wonder some people dont post here often" now... how do you know this if you are new here???? i could be wrong but if you add up the facts, it appears you are familiar because you are another member under a different name. ;)

i've asked you multiple questions to back up your facts in my previous post and you have not answered a single one but you continue to act like i am in the wrong.
Last edited by pewter 02ws6 on Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sophos77
Rookie

Post by sophos77 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:37 pm

Amazing video!

It is very nice indeed to see KITT and David together after so many years! :D

Hopefully, it might be a very good 'precursor' of the forthcoming "Knight Rider" movie! :wink:

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:55 pm

While the Secret Agent Man video was a little embarrassing to watch, I admit this one was pretty funny.

And where can I get one of those "Don't Hassel the Hoff" shirts? :lol:
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

Jay_n1
Operative

Post by Jay_n1 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:51 am

Now that's too wired, I knew he can san but never thought he'd record..

Sgt_BFG
Rookie

Post by Sgt_BFG » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:37 am

'Nuff said.

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:49 pm

I wonder if anyone has ever done a whole web site on nothing but funny/odd/bizarre/etc facial expressions. That one would most certainly belong. :P

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:08 pm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... +in+my+car

Heres the making of the video.I enjoyed that more.