New Music Video featuring KITT

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

James_kr
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by James_kr » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:05 pm

aussie.kitt wrote:Geeez people, lets not start world war 3 over a set of wheels. My original post was just to point out that my car, which was used for the filming of the clip, has the correct wheels & caps. I was aware that they used some cheapo special effect to insert a shot of another car, which has the 5 spoke rims. I thought it was fairly obvious that the shot of this car was fake so I didnt bring it up, but perhaps Im mistaken.
I hope people did realise that the KITT in the pic that was posted is a fake its pretty clear in the way it sort of slides off the screen. I know his KITT has the right wheels you don't see them (i don't think) but they are there maybe this will help

That photo is the one I took of his cars wheel so that is the one hopefully everyone will get it now.

I didn't really notice it too much that it was RHD it felt the same as being in a LHD car.
K.I.T.T: "Dog go away"

pewter 02ws6
Operative

Post by pewter 02ws6 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:07 am

James_kr wrote:I hope people did realise that the KITT in the pic that was posted is a fake its pretty clear in the way it sort of slides off the screen. That photo is the one I took of his cars wheel so that is the one hopefully everyone will get it now.
james, it is not a debate if there are two different cars or not. it is not a debate if anyone thinks aussies replica has the correct wheels. we all know there are shots used of a different car with the wrong wheels. we all know that aussie's replica has the correct wheels.
this all started when aussie got defensive because he thought i was claiming that his car had the wrong wheels. he didn't realize that there was shots used in the video of another car that did have the wrong wheels. i'm sure it was a simple oversight and would have ended there but then this "new guy" joined during all of this and came in posting comments claiming that i didn't know what i was talking about, claimed that i was bashing aussie's replica and so on.
i have called this "new guy" out and asked him multiple questions to back up his facts but he just posted basically claiming that i'm still wrong and wouldn't answer one of the many questions i asked him. why didn't he answer any? because he knows all of his accusations are false and has nothing to support them. i guess it is time for him to tuck his tail between his legs and head back under the rock he crawled from.

some of you may believe i am just trying to cause trouble. i am not but i don't like being corrected when i am not wrong. if aussie would have made a post admitting he was wrong or just misunderstood me, it would have ended there. he could have made a post saying "sorry pewter, i didn't realize they there were shots of a car with wrong wheels in the vid" or "sorry, i didn't realize that is the car you were talking about, i thought you were talking about mine" but he did not. :?

also, i sure as hell don't like when idiots come in trying to act like a hero when they have no clue what is going on and just make up stuff to try getting everyone on their side. they do this by trying to make themselves look like the good guy by saving the day and making up stuff about other people to make them look bad. you can all think i am the bad guy in this and xc is the hero but he cannot support any of the accusations he put on me. you can all go back and read me original post and see that i did nothing to bash aussies replica and such. :wink:

greeknight
Rookie

Post by greeknight » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:49 am

Cool it guys!
We're all in the same team,
we all love knight rider.

xc
Stranger

Post by xc » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:55 am

Chris I think i will go hide under my rock. I am disappointed in the constant name calling you used. Sure disagree, no worries but regardless of where the fault lies there must be a level of civility. Whilst i read this board for nearly a year i didnt really have anything to post about until I saw the music video post. As I worked with the aussie replica and David on his Australian tour felt I had something to offer to clarify the wheel issue. No big deal, a misunderstanding at worst. I was suprised that someone who has been on this board for years would feel the need to be so rude to a newby, fair enough, thats your choice i understand that you dont like being corrected when you are right, who does. I also have the choice not to continue being abused.

pbryant_knight
Operative

Post by pbryant_knight » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:19 pm

cloudkitt wrote:While the Secret Agent Man video was a little embarrassing to watch, I admit this one was pretty funny.

And where can I get one of those "Don't Hassel the Hoff" shirts? :lol:
i must have missed the secret agent man vid? can anyone post a link here?

Peter
One Man Can Make A Replica

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:57 pm

Hey! This video was on TV! It was on...I dunno maybe itwas ET or something, but anyway it said fans were going to hasselhoff's site to vote for it, trying to get it to number one or something.

Sorry for the spotty information, I just saw it this morning, I'm sure someone else knows more (usually Michael Pajaro ;))
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:55 am

cloudkitt wrote:Hey! This video was on TV! It was on...I dunno maybe itwas ET or something, but anyway it said fans were going to hasselhoff's site to vote for it, trying to get it to number one or something.

Sorry for the spotty information, I just saw it this morning, I'm sure someone else knows more (usually Michael Pajaro ;))
Thats awesome! I think Aussie told me that it might be on channell [V].. i think it is its great to hear that.

greeknight you are right we all love knight rider we all love replicas and we all love dh's new video!

I really liked the making of the clip it was great seeing all the parts showing KITT. Speaking of RHD dashes MCK is now making the 1-TV Australian Dash.

DrifterKnuckles
Recruit

Post by DrifterKnuckles » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:32 pm

Wow that was awsome and funny at the same time.
havent seen it on TV yet, so thanks for the post

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative

Post by Joe Huth » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:35 pm

Okay, I'm just gonna say it....I really liked that video...I think it was my favorite DH video (out of the 3 or 4 I've seen... haha). The song was catchy, KITT was in it, and the girls were charming. The graphics were a bit cheesy, but it was still a good video.

Joe

spyhunter
FLAG Recruit

Post by spyhunter » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:43 pm

You can see the correct wheels on the car in the making of the video...

Something is a bit off about his scanner though, it's bordering on JC Whitney and I think took alot away from the professional look of KITT, not to mention the Eject button panel was very different...

If only they would've used the correct wheels in the cheezy graphics it would've been alot better...

SH

Wizster
FLAG Recruit

Post by Wizster » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:17 pm

Joe Huth wrote:Okay, I'm just gonna say it....I really liked that video...I think it was my favorite DH video (out of the 3 or 4 I've seen... haha). The song was catchy, KITT was in it, and the girls were charming. The graphics were a bit cheesy, but it was still a good video.

Joe
Same here :D

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:29 am

Well they were cheesy graphics its amazing it even looked a bit like KITT heh. I have noticed the MCK pods have funny looking buttons but at least they are compact and I don't mind them.

Daemonicus666
Operative

Post by Daemonicus666 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:53 am

I think its great that he covered a classic aussie song :)
"I have special effects of my own. Im going to make you disappear for 20 years man..." - Michael Knight (Halloween Knight)

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:29 pm

When they are driving is that city that its based on New York I am confused because I know the clip was made in Sydney.

Daemonicus666
Operative

Post by Daemonicus666 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:07 pm

Yes it was made here, but its a music video my friend they can have it set anywhere and be anywhere they want it to be. Its the same when american films are made here, and our towns are made out to be american towns. Notably Melbourne was used for both Queen of the Damned and Salem's Lot
"I have special effects of my own. Im going to make you disappear for 20 years man..." - Michael Knight (Halloween Knight)

kitt_rulz
Operative

Post by kitt_rulz » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:17 pm

Is it just me or is the same cgi kit that is on the home page of KNO used in this video a couple of times?? :shock:
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Futurama