Maybe that's what happened...

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Zeron Hitaro
Volunteer

Maybe that's what happened...

Post by Zeron Hitaro » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:05 pm

I was trying to figure out how KARR could've possibly survived the fall in Season 1 only to appear again in Season 3, I have a theory bit it's a very loose one that require going out on more than one limb. :?

Simple stated: When KARR appeared in Season 3, KITT noted that KARR was leaking turbine fluid. I have no clue how volitile or powerful the turbine fluid is in the KR universe, but could it be possible that when KARR fell off the cliff in season one, he leaked some turbine fluid on the way down. Then upon hitting a rocky surface below, the friction between stone and metal sent up sparks, which ignited the fluid and created the explosion we saw. The resulting explosion created a hole for KARR to fall into, from which the sand tossed up by the explosion fell on top of him, burrying KARR until season 3.

Stretching I know, but is it even plausible?

pbryant_knight
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by pbryant_knight » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:22 pm

its a hell of a lot more plausable than the theory we have now.

That being that the magic "karr" fairy brought him back to life and then covered him with a small....and i repeat SMALL......amount of sand :)

Peter
One Man Can Make A Replica

Zeron Hitaro
Volunteer

Post by Zeron Hitaro » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:13 pm

:lol: I think I like that one a little better. >.<; Certainly explains KARRs lucky streaks.