Hasselhoff on KROQ Tuesday morning

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Hasselhoff on KROQ Tuesday morning

Post by Michael Pajaro » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:41 pm

David Hasselhoff is scheduled to be on radio station KROQ in Los Angeles tomorrow morning (June 20) to promote his new Simon Cowell talent show.

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:11 pm

Uh, hopefully the KROQ radio deejay won't ask DH about his personal life too much.....

hm
Rookie

Post by hm » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:08 am

can anyone load it up on here for people who car't get it. thank you :lol:

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:46 pm

Apparently he did call in to the station this morning; the DJs made a joke about it. I got up early to start recording the entire morning show from the webstream, but I pulled the power cord from the laptop. I'm not sure at what point the battery ran out (several hours of wireless connection is not good for battery life.) I should know later tonight if I caught anything.

Of course, I have no idea if he even mentioned Knight Rider.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:57 pm

OK, Hasselhoff did in fact call into KROQ; I have it on tape and will probably make an .mp3 of it or something. It's about 8 minutes long. I am a little disappointed in Kevin & Bean (the DJs). They asked questions like "how did Baywatch get started?" "Why are you popular in Germany?" Those questions were old 10 years ago, and Hasselhoff could only reply with the same stories he's been telling for 10 years. Hoff used the phrase "Knight Rider" probably a dozen times, but they didn't talk about the show at all or mention anything about the movie.

grimreaper_Knight
Volunteer

Post by grimreaper_Knight » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:14 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote:OK, Hasselhoff did in fact call into KROQ; I have it on tape and will probably make an .mp3 of it or something. It's about 8 minutes long. I am a little disappointed in Kevin & Bean (the DJs). They asked questions like "how did Baywatch get started?" "Why are you popular in Germany?" Those questions were old 10 years ago, and Hasselhoff could only reply with the same stories he's been telling for 10 years. Hoff used the phrase "Knight Rider" probably a dozen times, but they didn't talk about the show at all or mention anything about the movie.
Maybe they don't know about Knight Rider "What is Knight Rider?" David probably yawning and :roll: thinking Just hang up the phone he told himself or thinking "KITT get me out of here"

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:46 pm

LuvKITT
FLAG Recruit

Post by LuvKITT » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:07 pm

I love seeing that commercial with him saying that to his watch. I am excited about seeing him on the show tomorrow night.

Isn't it weird a lot of places don't ask about Knight Rider at all? It kinda makes me upset that they ask about Baywatch and not Knight Rider. I mean gee, who knows if he would have been on Baywatch if it hadn't been for Knight Rider.

I guess I am alittle one sided though...lol. Knight Rider has always been close to my heart. I couldn't stand Baywatch. Then again I am a girl...lol.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:23 am

I think most remember baywatch because it was on longer than Knight Rider was. I wish Knight Rider lasted much longer.