Message From David 18/06/06

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Message From David 18/06/06

Post by K.I.T.T » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:43 pm

As per Davidhasselhoff.com
Hi everyone,
It's been a while since my last message and I'm sorry for that. Just to give you a few updates, I will be attending the Premiere of Click this Wednesday, June 14th. Making it with Adam Sandler was a fun time and I hope you all get out to see it. It opens wide in the U.S. on June 23rd.
I have been busy taping a new game show for NBC titled "America's Got Talent." Regis Philbin is the host and I am one of the 3 judges. It premieres here on June 21st.
Watch it, it will make you laugh. Unfortunately I will be unable to appear in the New Wimbledon Theatre's Christmas Pantomine Production of "Peter Pan" due to conflicting dates with a TV commitment here in the states. I know many of you were looking forward to a trip to London to see me and I'm sorry to disappoint you. Let's see what awaits around the corner.

Love to you all and keep smilin'. David

P.S. Update
The Click premiere was terrific. I brought my family and friends and they all loved it. The entire audience response was awesome with lots of laughs. It is truly an hilarious, heartwarming, family film with a message.
Go catch it in theaters opening June 23rd and you will laugh out loud.
Check out http://www.wireimage.com for photographs from the red carpet.
David

Sad that nothing was said regarding the news of knight rider the past two weeks. Makes me worried even more about his on screen appearance.

Regards

Nick

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:15 pm

does that suggest to anyone else loud and clear that DH is distancing himself from the forthcoming KR movie?? For whatever reason but certainly no mistake to release a public statement like that and not acknowledge a remake of the show that got him recognition in the first place.... what does that tell us????

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:22 pm

of course in an ideal world i'd say "well seeing as he will be on that side of the Atlantic... etc...."

and i like the idea of the original MK taking on a Devon type role 20 years on...

im a fan of what DH proposed but i wish the production companies took it on (like a cross between the surrealism of 90s canadian sitcom 'due south' and 'fast and furious' 1,2 &3 which have the same car based plot.... )ok that was my own spin on the DH posts that were on here about 2 years ago, when i had my other name.....

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:06 pm

That's actually a good message that DH put on his website, and it's about time he had put another message on there, at least in my opinion.

Stargazer
Operative

Re: Message From David 18/06/06

Post by Stargazer » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:55 am

K.I.T.T wrote:As per Davidhasselhoff.com
Hi everyone,
It's been a while since my last message and I'm sorry for that. Just to give you a few updates, I will be attending the Premiere of Click this Wednesday, June 14th. Making it with Adam Sandler was a fun time and I hope you all get out to see it. It opens wide in the U.S. on June 23rd.
I have been busy taping a new game show for NBC titled "America's Got Talent." Regis Philbin is the host and I am one of the 3 judges. It premieres here on June 21st.
Watch it, it will make you laugh. Unfortunately I will be unable to appear in the New Wimbledon Theatre's Christmas Pantomine Production of "Peter Pan" due to conflicting dates with a TV commitment here in the states. I know many of you were looking forward to a trip to London to see me and I'm sorry to disappoint you. Let's see what awaits around the corner.

Love to you all and keep smilin'. David

P.S. Update
The Click premiere was terrific. I brought my family and friends and they all loved it. The entire audience response was awesome with lots of laughs. It is truly an hilarious, heartwarming, family film with a message.
Go catch it in theaters opening June 23rd and you will laugh out loud.
Check out http://www.wireimage.com for photographs from the red carpet.
David

Sad that nothing was said regarding the news of knight rider the past two weeks. Makes me worried even more about his on screen appearance.

Regards

Nick
I caught the commercial tonight and some guy walked out on stage with very large knives. David pretended to talk into his watch "KITT come and get me out of here".

I'm glad to see the KR reference in the previews.

I'm with you, its sad he has not mentioned anything on the movie.... Miami Vice now has a movie coming out / or is it out already...

Jay_n1
Operative

Post by Jay_n1 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:03 pm

Yea I have a gut feeling this movie will be like the dukes movie.. A total different cast, probably have the same KITT but with a different voice.. I don't know about the plot..