Help with a Knight Rider Short Movie

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt_rulz
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Help with a Knight Rider Short Movie

Post by kitt_rulz » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:58 pm

We have all seen them before on newgrounds and various other sites. Now I heard some music that would make a cool short movie (about 2-3min). But i am not very good at making movies and i have seen what some people can do. So I was wondering if I couldnt get some help in this department. I would send you the sound file and tell you my vision of how i would like it to go. But you would be welcome to change it; if you feel something else would look better.

Please Help!!!
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Futurama

J-Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by J-Knight » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:01 pm

What sort of story line you wanting, you may want to check out mine. http://www.knightrideruk.co.uk/forum/vi ... p?tid=4260
Devon-"Shall we drink to the start of.."
Michael-"Of what?"
Devon-"One mans Dream"

kitt_rulz
Operative

Post by kitt_rulz » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:06 pm

Basicly we come up to a red light on a highway. Kitt pulls up to if followed by someone in a ferri. They do the infomus rule if you catch the eye of the driver beside you, you have to race. when the light turns green they head off racing. as they go down the highway kitt get stuck behind an impassable area (as well as turbo boost). As soon as the ferri clears. PERSUIT is pushed and kitt quickly catches up to the ferri. they duke it out for a few secs and kitt finally wins after turbo boosting over a train. :D
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Futurama

J-Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by J-Knight » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:43 am

Well if you want to have a bash at it(or part of it) your welcome to send the file to me and i'll see if anything needs done and even do some filming of my own if you want.
Devon-"Shall we drink to the start of.."
Michael-"Of what?"
Devon-"One mans Dream"

kitt_rulz
Operative

Post by kitt_rulz » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:26 am

Thanks I will send you the file tomorrow (my tomorrow :lol: )