Fright Knight ep.

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

rulloa81
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Fright Knight ep.

Post by rulloa81 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:38 pm

pretty cool ...but kinda weird... it just didn't feel like a regular Knight Rider episode.

whet
FLAG Assistant

Post by whet » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:58 am

Yeah and it had Robert Englund in it as the bad guy who I think had already done the 1st nightmare on elm street at that point, pretty cool 8)

rulloa81
Operative

Post by rulloa81 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:09 pm

yeah I noticed that too... But I think that the episode ended weird some how. It feels like it was missing something. I also noticed that they didn't use SPM or turbo boost in this episode either. But there was a cool chase scene at the end. Overall I like the episode but I just felt like talking about.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:13 pm

Season 4, as a whole, strayed in terms of style than the previous 3 seasons at least for me.

The stories were more hard edged, more serious instead of tongue in cheek like we got previously.

Maybe they started producing these kind of stories to replace the lack of stunts that we were used to seeing in the show?

Fright Knight was no exception because it kept within the style that season 4 was perhaps the most serious of all.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:51 pm

I enjoyed this episode, though I think it was always a bit too easy to guess that Robert Englund's character was the Phantom. Of course, I've always remembered this episode since it originally aired, and it's not like I can experience watching it for the first time being older, so... As for K.I.T.T. not using many of his features, I don't think that's necessarily such a bad thing. Do we really need to be seeing a turbo boost or Super Pursuit Mode in every single episode? Don't answer that... :wink:
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4: