K.I.T.T

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Andreas
Rookie

K.I.T.T

Post by Andreas » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:16 am

Hello,

I saying, K.I.T.T can't not jumping with Turbo Boost!! I mean Mikle,
Devon and April (Bonnie). Are they is not reall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andreas
The Knight Rider

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight-Armen » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:36 am

Code: Select all

Hello, 

I saying, K.I.T.T can't not jumping with Turbo Boost!! I mean Mikle, 
Devon and April (Bonnie). Are they is not reall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Andreas
Still can't understand what you are saying. Are you saying that Kitt is incapable of Turbo Boosting or are you saying that Michael, Devon, April and Bonnie are not real?

By the way, why did you put Bonnie in parenthecies? Bonnie and April are two different characters playing the same role! Only difference is that they swapped Bonnie for April in season two and then reinstated her for the remaining seasons three and four.

You need to clarify your sentences a bit. You can't just type one or three sentences without explaining them a bit further, it doesn't make any sense at all!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

ryytel
Operative

Post by ryytel » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:20 pm

i think he means ''Im saying kitt cannot jump with turbo boost. I mean michael devon april (bonnie)!!They are not real.'' it doesnt make any sense but...doh! @&^# it, andreas maybe you could make it more clear for us to understand what you are saying
Knight Rider "Trust Doesnt Rust"

K.A.R.R. : Do you wish to drive, or shall I.

Tony : Go ahead.

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:18 am

ryytel wrote:i think he means ''Im saying kitt cannot jump with turbo boost. I mean michael devon april (bonnie)!!They are not real.'' it doesnt make any sense but...doh! @&^# it, andreas maybe you could make it more clear for us to understand what you are saying
Yeah you need to be more clear and make the name of the topic more related than just K.I.T.T he can jump using turbo boost because he is probably releasing high pressure gas below him to jump which you hear.
I don't know what your talking about with april bonnie michael and devon thats just jibberish.
K.I.T.T: "Dog go away"

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit

Post by HungarianKnight » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:10 am

OMG, he's back... :shock:

Anyway, I think Kitt has four gas release vents on his undercarriage, two at the front and two at the back. When Kitt uses his turbo Boost, the high pressure gas is released. We can see how Kitt falls after leaping over his target, it seems as if he would hit the ground with his nose. Yet he always lands on his four whels, because in the last seconds, he releases the gas from his front vents, compensating the fall. The front vents are also explanation for the "Reverse Turbo Boost" button seen in Not a Drop to Drink...

themarvelous3
Operative

Post by themarvelous3 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:12 am

HungarianKnight wrote:OMG, he's back... :shock:

Anyway, I think Kitt has four gas release vents on his undercarriage, two at the front and two at the back. When Kitt uses his turbo Boost, the high pressure gas is released. We can see how Kitt falls after leaping over his target, it seems as if he would hit the ground with his nose. Yet he always lands on his four whels, because in the last seconds, he releases the gas from his front vents, compensating the fall. The front vents are also explanation for the "Reverse Turbo Boost" button seen in Not a Drop to Drink...
cept when he forgets and rams nose first into the ground smashing the car to bits... : )

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit

Post by HungarianKnight » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:15 am

themarvelous3 wrote:

cept when he forgets and rams nose first into the ground smashing the car to bits... : )

Yey, yes, I know that too. It's just make-belive...

Andreas
Rookie

Post by Andreas » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:23 am

HungarianKnight wrote:
themarvelous3 wrote:

Yey, yes, I know that too. It's just make-belive...
Yes, all right! My Brother say it. K.I.T.T can't jumping!

Andreas
The Knight Rider

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:53 am

Andreas
Well, your brother is wrong, obviously!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Andreas
Rookie

Post by Andreas » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:04 am

Knight-Armen wrote:

Andreas
Well, your brother is wrong, obviously!
No, you are not right!! The founding of you is wrong (in my post)

==Andreas==
The Knight Rider

ryytel
Operative

Post by ryytel » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:19 am

no kitt cannot jump in real life or in the tv series he can turbo boost :D
Knight Rider "Trust Doesnt Rust"

K.A.R.R. : Do you wish to drive, or shall I.

Tony : Go ahead.

Reissuleipa
Rookie

Post by Reissuleipa » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:34 am

Who is this Andreas-wacko....

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:37 am

No, you are not right!! The founding of you is wrong (in my post)

==Andreas==
Hey kid, you should have more respect for people older than you!

knightridergundam
Operative

Post by knightridergundam » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:17 am

Oh, sh*t... Here we go again.....

I thought that he left the board?
Oh, well...I think that Jack Bauer should teach him some english, or how to use a translator...
I'm a Geek Squad Agent
Linkin Park fan
AMD Phenom Black-Edition Quad-Code user
and I watch Knight Rider.

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:52 am

knightridergundam wrote:Oh, sh*t... Here we go again.....

Oh, well...I think that Jack Bauer should teach him some english, or how to use a translator...
god sake he needs to make some sense. I believe KITT would have four gas vents on the underside at the front and rear plus one or two at the front pointing forward for reverse turbo boost and one or two at the back for normal turbo boost without jumping.

@Andreas Please be more clear everyone has no idea what you are on about its all a guessing game to us.

Andreas
Rookie

Post by Andreas » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:16 am

James_kr wrote:

god sake he needs to make some sense. I believe KITT would have four gas vents on the underside at the front and rear plus one or two at the front pointing forward for reverse turbo boost and one or two at the back for normal turbo boost without jumping.

@Andreas Please be more clear everyone has no idea what you are on about its all a guessing game to us.
K.I.T.T is real on the outsite but not in the insite!! He is nice. It is boring, the Kitt is a phantasia!!

Andreas
The Knight Rider

Knight2000
FLAG Recruit

Post by Knight2000 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:46 am

duh.

Most 80s shows were a little unrealistic. No chopper can ever hit Mach 1 (Airwolf), no motorbike could ever hit 300mph (Streethawk), and no car could do what KITT did.

Even now, shows are a little unrealistic. In CSI, they often use computer technology to zoom and clarify pixellated images, or do things like analyse reflections off a person's eyeball.

It might be fantasy but that's because it's boring living in the real world. People watch TV to relax, to chill out, to be entertained!

In fact, if Knight Rider had a stock T/A instead of KITT, I doubt the show would take off. No need for another detective show - we already had Magnum PI.

Aussie_Delta
Volunteer

Post by Aussie_Delta » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:29 am

Oh my. Andreas please! English is such a wonderous and amazing thing when used in the right hands. These posts, however, are making me tempted to leap out of the nearest window.

There's nothing I need to say that hasn't already been said. In fact, Knight2000 has said most of it! Yes, there might be a time is the distant future when KITT will be more realistic because technological progress in inevitable. Talking cars are already on the market and hovercrafts aren't far behind. However, right at this moment in time the much loved, never-can-be-replaced KITT that we all know is almost entirely fictional. Though there's another name for that: entertainment.

I seriously believe in the VERY distant future that faster-than-light speed will be achieved for humans. KITT really could become a reality! Always be optimistic!

Yep, that's all I have to say.

Aussie-Delta

MIKEMAC
FLAG Recruit

Post by MIKEMAC » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:19 am

Andreas wrote:
James_kr wrote:

K.I.T.T is real on the outsite but not in the insite!! He is nice. It is boring, the Kitt is a phantasia!!

Andreas
what the hell is insite, you mean "inside"! and what is phantasia?, you mean "fantasy"? :roll:
**true happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth**
Please check out my Knight Rider site at
http://www.knightriderforever.tk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:40 pm

Heh, good question! I haven't a clue...

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:30 pm

I agree with Aussie_Delta the nearest window is clearly the best way to avoid these stupid posts. I think everyone should know that KITT is not a real thing (maybe someday :wink: but clearly its a tv show you seriously don't think they really went around with a camera filming all that and showing it on the 6 o clock news!