A little teaser for the Season 4 release

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

krfan1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

A little teaser for the Season 4 release

Post by krfan1 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:50 am

Here are some captures I grabbed from 'Many Happy Returns' a while back off my Beta copies.

This was the first blooper I ever saw in KR. Notice the smoking hole above the rear wheel on the back of KITT, and how dirty he is. Then a few seconds later, KITT is hole free and clean! The smoking hole was from the missile scene where KITT battles the hovercraft.

Just thought I'd share since the DVD's are being released on Tuesday.

krfan1

Kitzira
Operative

Post by Kitzira » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:34 am

Hah! I always loved Kitt's magical auto-washing ability. Wonder if there was a button for that one too.

Those screenshots from your Beta tapes are wonderful though! I've had some old old VCR tapes go bad on me before. Of course they were inna cardboard box in the garage.

krfan1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krfan1 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:44 pm

Those tapes still work today. Though at 20 years old, the tapes are starting to degrade. What a ripoff (the tapes were only supposed to last 5 years according to Sony :D )

I grabbed those back when I was in high school with my Snappy 2.0 capture device that plugged into my printer port. I had to pause it at the right time to get the image :D ..lot easier nowadays with DVD's

krfan1