Original Screenings

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

wazh
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Original Screenings

Post by wazh » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:37 am

Hi,

I was going through some old boxes the other day and found my original videos of KR that I did during the original broadcasts here in Australia. I noticed that some people had questions about what appeared in the original showings. I maybe have those episodes there and can check them.

Funny they are on Beta tape as well.. lucky I still have a Beta machine in the attic.

Warren

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:46 am

so these are recorded ones. see if the old commericals from back then are on there. what channel was Knight Rider on back then?
K.I.T.T: "Dog go away"

wazh
Volunteer

Post by wazh » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:10 am

Actually I was pretty good back then. I cut most of the commercials from the show when I was recording it. So for the ones that I actually looked at there was no commercial breaks. In Australia it was screened on Channel 9.

I did notice some Knight Rider commercials for the episodes that I left on the tapes.

Warren

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:31 pm

you should use your computer and convert the video's to your computer it would be good its an antique!
K.I.T.T: "Dog go away"

wazh
Volunteer

Post by wazh » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:40 pm

Yeah probably but the sound is in pretty bad shape and I did re-record them about 10 years ago when it came on the cable channel. However at least for being able to see what maybe-maybe not cut from the episode its a good indication.