Why is it so hard to find the "Maniac" from 'W-L W

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Stringfellow Hawke
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Why is it so hard to find the "Maniac" from 'W-L W

Post by Stringfellow Hawke » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:27 pm

I've looked everywhere on iTunes for the song, "Maniac", by Michael Sambiello, featured in the 2nd Season episode 'WHITE-LINE WARRIORS' - has anybody got a very good quality MP3 of the actual record please?

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:51 pm

It's available on the U.S. iTunes store, but I don't know if England has access to the same library of songs.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... i=19845810

The artist's name is Michael SEMBELLO so that may help your searching. The song is also on the "Flashdance" movie soundtrack.

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit

Post by HungarianKnight » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:21 am

Try a file sharing program. You can find anything on those, anything which has a digital version...

Stringfellow Hawke
Rookie

Post by Stringfellow Hawke » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:18 am

Michael Pajaro wrote:It's available on the U.S. iTunes store, but I don't know if England has access to the same library of songs.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... i=19845810

The artist's name is Michael SEMBELLO so that may help your searching. The song is also on the "Flashdance" movie soundtrack.
Ahh, that explains it - Joe and Richie must of made a spelling mistake in the Knight Rider Legacy book by accident.

Damn it - the U.S. store won't let me buy the song from there - I'd rather not use any file sharing program - I've had bad experiences with them.

Michael, does you or anybody else have the Flashdance CD? If so, could you possibly rip the song from the disc, encode it as an MP3, and send it over please? I'd be really grateful.