KITT and Michael on "Robot Chicken".

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

CB2001
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT and Michael on "Robot Chicken".

Post by CB2001 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:03 am

I just got through watching "Robot Chicken" and guess who appeared on it? Michael and KITT!

For those who are unfamiliar with "Robot Chicken", basically its a stop-motion animated show that features Mego and various other action figures that often parodies various shows, celebrities and movies.

Anyways, for one of the segments of the show, Michael takes a hot blonde on a date and hands the keys off to the parking attendants. Ironically enough, the parking attendants are the two guys from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and they take KITT. It spoofs a little bit of "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", when they discovered that KITT could talk, they say, "If it can talk, it can PARTY!" Amongst some of the things that KITT and the guys do is go to the beach where they play Volleyball with some blonde cuties, KITT gets a car wash by more bikini beauties and even make KITT drink a keg (in which he vomits from it). They notice that KITT's odometer reads over 3,000 miles and attempt to reverse it with bad results (see "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" for the end result). Later, Michael comes out of the club to discover that KITT has all sorts of damage and tree branches sticking out of him. Michael goes, "KITT?", without warning, KITT's tires and doors come off. He repeats, "KITT?" Without warning, his entire body falls off. Michael repeats, "KITT?" And this time, KITT's engine explodes. Then Michael says, "Forget it." And then the channel changes for the next segment.

And in a later segment, for only 10 seconds, we see KITT on a hoist with a mechanic saying, "He's dead!". Michael turns around and says, "Oh well, it's just a car."

They apparently most have used the Baywatch David Hasselhoff doll, the Kenner KITT and the AMT/ERTL KITT model (the model was used for the falling apart and engine explosion portion). The Kenner KITT was used for everything else.

Kitzira
Operative

Post by Kitzira » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:09 am

Been here, done that.. http://www.knightrideronline.com/phpbb/ ... hp?p=85359

That's the thing with reruns... they.. rerun.. >.>

Reissuleipa
Rookie

Post by Reissuleipa » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:27 am

Btw 2nd season of Robot Chicken start in march if I remember correctly. Be there!

KRFAN
Operative

Post by KRFAN » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:36 am

what channel, cable .

Reissuleipa
Rookie

Post by Reissuleipa » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:46 am

Sorry I got it wrong...it starts April 2nd. I'm not sure about the network but I think it is [adult swim].

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/robotchicken/

ReddawgKnight
FLAG Assistant

Post by ReddawgKnight » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:04 am

yea the link to that small vid still works too lol

CB2001
FLAG Assistant

Post by CB2001 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:29 pm

Sorry. :P

darthcual
Volunteer

Post by darthcual » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:38 pm

Robot chicken also had a parody of 'Cannonball Run' In which KR appears if i'm not mistaken.
I guess he ran out of imaginary dishes to wash.