Knight Rider 2 PC - Game Availability

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

wannabegeorge
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider 2 PC - Game Availability

Post by wannabegeorge » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:19 pm

Anybody know where I can buy KR2 for PC? Also, are there reviews out there?

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:26 pm

I don't really understand why you guy's keep asking about the Knight Rider Games??? They have been out for quite long now, maybe 2 years... atleast!
I have both the first and the second edition. The first one had a good sound, what I mean is that all the characters in the game has very similar voices to the original series. In the second edition, the sound is very poor, unfortunately! Kitt, dosen't sound like Kitt anymore!!! But the whole stroy is much better even though you get to fight with a lot of annoying robots! Yes, Kitt has weapons and it's very bizarre, I mean Kitt didn't have any machine guns in the series?! The steering hasen't changed either, still the same poor sensitivity when you are making a turn with the car!
Anyways, it sould be out there in the stores and if not, perhaps you could buy it from Amazon or such!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

wannabegeorge
Operative

Post by wannabegeorge » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:06 pm

Woah, sorry ... I'm new here.

msKEN
FLAG Assistant

Post by msKEN » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:38 pm

wannabegeorge wrote:Woah, sorry ... I'm new here.
Don't apologize, I've been here on this site over 8 years, and I guess I'm stupid too since I can't find Knight Rider 2 for the PC, and still very much would like to own a copy. I've been on this quest for the last year or so. All you will ever find is the Playstation 2 Pal version which wont work on US version playstations unless you have a mod chip. I've asked a few times around the net to find this game and all that seems to be around is pirated copies which I do not want. If I can find a retailer that sells this title I will definitely post it here to let you know!

Kitzira
Operative

Post by Kitzira » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:21 pm

If I remember right, the company that made the KR games is based in Europe... which is prolly why ppl can find them way over there.. and not in the states.

Out of all my years of buy video games and hanging out talking with the guys at Gamestop.. I've never seen a KR game being sold, PC or PS2 version. There just isn't enough interest in KR here and ends up being the butt of a joke whenever it hits our media.

So best bet on getting the acutal box and disk.. Ebay... or a UK amazon-like store that'll deliver to the states. Elsewise deal with a pirated copy like I did for a couple hours of entertainment one night.

msKEN
FLAG Assistant

Post by msKEN » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

the company that made the KR games is based in Europe... which is prolly why ppl can find them way over there.. and not in the states.
Yes the game was made by Davilex, but you can easily find the first game till this day at amazon.com ebgames.com and so on, but you can't find the second one. I understand the game sucked worse then the first one, I called that one from the get go, but as a collector my interests is definitely in this title. I should have bought it when it first came out, but being the procrastinator I am and waiting for it end up in the bargain bin like the first one, I missed out on it.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:49 am

Woah, sorry ... I'm new here.
No, no, no! Don't get me wrong! I'm just surprised that you haven't got your own copy. Hehehe....
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

ReddawgKnight
FLAG Assistant

Post by ReddawgKnight » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:53 am

i got the first part by pure luck back in 03...i just happened to be looking for a decent pc game in a local store in my area and bam i found knight rider i was so awstruck that i nearly fainted right there and then in the store lol.

peter
Recruit

KR Games

Post by peter » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:25 pm

Knight Armen are just jazzed that he was able to find one.
KR 2 for PC is hard to find Im glad that I was able to find one, but it is a bootleg and you need to know how to install crack to make it work.
Haven´t been able to find it anywere else it is VERY HARD TO FIND.

I can sell you one copy that I have but if you don´t know how to install crack Im not really keen on it.

If you are interested my E-mail is Peter_J20@hotmail.com

Like Knight armen Im also from Sweden

I hope this helps
Peter :D

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:39 pm

Knight Armen are just jazzed that he was able to find one.
KR 2 for PC is hard to find Im glad that I was able to find one, but it is a bootleg and you need to know how to install crack to make it work.
Haven´t been able to find it anywere else it is VERY HARD TO FIND.

I can sell you one copy that I have but if you don´t know how to install crack Im not really keen on it.

If you are interested my E-mail is Peter_J20@hotmail.com

Like Knight armen Im also from Sweden

I hope this helps
Peter
Jazzed??? It's not that hard at all to find! It has been out for a long time now as said earlier. I'm surprised that you are supporting that statement!

Akaihiryuu
Operative

Post by Akaihiryuu » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:07 pm

Check Ebay. You can find ANYTHING on Ebay.

peter
Recruit

kr 2 game

Post by peter » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:36 am

To Knight Armen
The game is very easy to find for PS2 but not for PC
I haven´t seen it on any swedish or european site for sale.
If you know were you can get it please for the sake of argument do tell me or if you don´t want to post it here E-mail it to me. ( my E-mail is in my prevoius message) I had a great difficulty finding it but since then I haven´t been looking that hard either.

Peter

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:26 am

I really don't have the time now to search for the game, but I'm sure it's out there somewhere. Go and check the Davilex website, perhaps you could follow the links there and find a copy or perhaps on eBay! I know they have a lot of Knight Rider stuff for sale.
But you're right about the PC version of the game, it is hard to find, but I was thinking more of the PS2 version in which is not that hard to find. If you've been to Webhallen (swedish website), you can notice on the description that the second edition of the game is out somewhere around the first three months of 2006! I have been contacting them and they said that we are going to have it for sale within the first three months of this year, for sure! So I'm waiting as well...

hm
Rookie

Post by hm » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:15 pm

a couple of years ago i got the 1st knight rider game on pc. but i havn't been able 2 find the 2nd 1 on pc at all anywhere.