UNIVERSAL: AN MCA COMPANY?

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Keon2005
Rookie

UNIVERSAL: AN MCA COMPANY?

Post by Keon2005 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:54 pm

Hi, I am not sure if anybody noticed this, but I noticed that on any classic TV Show DVD distributed by Universal, The closing credits do not feature that classic Univeral Theme, and the text that says "FROM UNIVERSAL AN MCA COMPANY"? I mean what gives. I am not just talking about Knight Rider, I am talking about all of those classic TV closing credits. I first started to notice this when I purchased Season 1 of Magnum P.I. I realize that it is now NBC/UNIVERSAL but lets keep some things.

MIKEMAC
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by MIKEMAC » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:38 pm

Yea I knew that, My favorite band "Pillar"
is a hard rock Christian band and when they released there cd "Fireproof" through them(MCA), they went and released it but 3 months later it went bankrupt(MCA), so old stuff around 2003 like music and DVD's are through MCA which was through Universal. And bands signed to MCA records after the bankrupt were sent to "Geffen" records, and DVD's back to NBC/Universal.
**true happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth**
Please check out my Knight Rider site at
http://www.knightriderforever.tk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

knghtrdr
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by knghtrdr » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:50 am

I don't care who has it as long as I can get it,collect it and watch on my dvd!
Turbo boost KITT!!!One man can make a difference!!!