Sleuth coming to DirecTV & DISH

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Sleuth coming to DirecTV & DISH

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:02 pm

Got this from a friend at Universal. I think it's part of a press release. Sleuth is a new network which is airing Knight Rider:

"NBC Universal Cable Entertainment's new mystery network Sleuth has gained carriage deals on DIRECTV as of this spring and on the DISH Network by this summer. Sleuth is a 24/7 network focusing on the crime, mystery and suspense genres. It launched on January 1 with approx 5 million subscribers, and by virtue of these two satellite deals as well as deals with Time Warner Cable among others, it will be available to 22 million subs by this summer."

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:22 pm

Realized my DVR was recording it. (Wow, something to be happy about Time Warner cable for). I pulled of their 30 second promo that showcases their programing. Knight Rider is featured in two "blink and you'll miss them" visuals.

http://www.shadowyflight.com/misc/sleuth_promo.mov

It's 1MB and required Qucktime 7

Also, heres what their bug looks like (the icon in the bottom right)

knghtrdr
Recruit

Post by knghtrdr » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:59 pm

Bummer, I tried to play that clip with my vlc player,couldn't see but could only hear it. :cry:
Turbo boost KITT!!!One man can make a difference!!!

Jenna
Rookie

Post by Jenna » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:01 am

hey awesome well im getting direct tv in about a week dropping dish network is Slueth already on direct tv or is it coming this summer i really need to know hope its true2.

signed Mike