New downloads?

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

New downloads?

Post by Knight-Armen » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:57 pm

Hi guy's! I have been waiting for new downloads for quite some time now! Wouldn't it be nice to have some new downloads in the downloadsection? I mean, why not?
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:05 pm

What are you after?

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:22 pm

Well, I haven't really decided yet, but I was thinking of something in style with pictures, wallpapers, videoclips, PC icons etc.
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:05 pm

If Neil (or anyone else wants to), I'd be happy to distribute my Knight Rider and Knight Rider 2000 Icons. My Knight Rider 2000 Icon set is complete, but I'll probably add more icons to the regular Knight Rider set. I'll also be releasing a Team Knight Rider Icon set in the future as well. for now, all of my icons are for Mac OS X only but I hope to add Windows counterparts soon (and in the meantime, you can probably find free utilities on the internet that will convert between Apple's .icns Icon resource and .ico for Windows) The links to my two sets are below:

Knight Rider 2000 Icons (Mac OS X only):
http://www.resexcellence.com/archive_ic ... r_2000.sit

Knight Rider Icons (Mac OS X only):
http://www.resexcellence.com/archive_ic ... tRider.sit

KnightBabii123
Stranger

Post by KnightBabii123 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:21 pm

how do you get icons below your username??? sorry im new to this :kittx:
*!~ Knight Babii ~!*

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:17 pm

KnightBabii123 wrote:how do you get icons below your username??? sorry im new to this :kittx:
It's very simple. All you need to do is go to the link above that says profile. At the very bottom of the page there with be a section that says avatar control panel. You can hit the browse button if there is a pic you would like to use that you have on your computer, or you can just get a pic from the gallery. Hope this helped. :)
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"