A cool thread from another board

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

A cool thread from another board

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:15 pm

I saw this thread and thought of you guys.

http://kier.3dfrontier.com/forums/archi ... hp/t-44851

I am looking for any information or good pics of the viper series.This is another great show I never taped.

Now I have about 5 versions of knight rider tapes of episodes some from nbc.

March2875
FLAG Recruit

Post by March2875 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:27 pm

We've had that discussion here before I believe. The answer is simple though. Kitt's superior and would win hands down. The Shell is much stronger than Viper's armor. Besides the Viper's weapons are useless all Kitt would have to do is Microjam the weapon's pods shut.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:29 am

Unless kitt never met the viper and the viper used his static pulse first.

March2875
FLAG Recruit

Post by March2875 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:45 am

Bonnie would just fix him. And the fight is on again.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:50 am

Obviously KITT. Glad to see someone over there liked KARR. :) And if KITT and KARR teamed up, it wouldn't take them long to defend that other car!

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:39 pm

This may sound far-fetched, but how about if Michael and KITT team up with the Viper car and its crew for a mission sometime; both crime fighting teams could learn a lot from each other.
I'd seen a few "Viper" episodes, including the one in 1998, in which DH's wife Pamela Bach guest-starred as a villainess.

March2875
FLAG Recruit

Post by March2875 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:20 am

That would definitely endup happening. There is no way the two teams wouldn't endup working together they are both just to awesome not to. Kitt would feel in a way like He finally had a brother in the world even though the Defender can't talk. Ive always loved both shows. I just have a special place in my heart for Kitt I would always want him superior to anything else.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:22 pm

A logn time ago there was a website called knight writers online and the hottest fan fics were:

soul survivor by Elfin where kitt had some type of ergonous sensor in his dash and a girlfriend.It was a very dramatic hearfelt side of Knight rider never really played out

knight rider legends where after 15 years of F.L.A.G. being shut down they are mysteriously reactivated by the Foundations higher ups.Karr is chosen as a secondary vehicle and a new driver ironicly named Jon (not John).Kitt and Karr both have new bodies and a secret organization called the Phoenix Comitee is helping them in a very mysterious way.My opinion that was very well written.

Rusted Trust was about kitt in a 97 trans am body bflag reactivated again.Karr has been reprogrammed by the very technician who first deactivated him before wilton Knight passed away.He then uses Karr to sell him with his services.Karr somehow lures kitt over to his side and leaves Michael in a warehouse very confused as to why Kitt has deserted him.It was never continued past 1 chapter after that.

Another awesome fan fic I read was about Michael having a san who would rescue kitt from Flag about to demolish kitt after Michael passed away during an explosion.Karr is reprogrammed by some evil minded upper level execs to retrieve kitt.Kitt and karr are now rogue with Michael's son and a suicidal woman who now drives karr.weird pair up I know.

Now I loved all of these fan fics.I printed hundreds of pages of awesome fan fics but one definatly stood out.Knight of the Viper.Knight Rider teamed up with the viper.Garth had Karr installed in a camaro,he abducted Westlake and ran an illegal internet auction for kitt and karr.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:43 pm

I haven't read those fics. They sound interesting. :) I have a few on my site (click www button below my post) which involve KARR as well. I must say I'm as big a fan of KARR as I am of KITT. :)