David, Pepsi & Australia

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Britta
Recruit
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:24 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Germany

David, Pepsi & Australia

Postby Britta » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:13 am


User avatar
Arroww'
Operative
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:42 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Turin, Italy
Contact:

Postby Arroww' » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:24 am

He should do the movie instead of these stupid things! :x :evil:

However it's very very funny! :lol: :P :D 8)

Lyn
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:34 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Postby Lyn » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:30 pm

I'm not sure what to make of it, but it's somewhere between gregarious and silly for me, but hopefully Australians won't find that too wacky at all.

User avatar
DavidHFanNatalie
Operative
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2003 4:16 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Texas
Contact:

Postby DavidHFanNatalie » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:01 pm

I love the new photos, awesome! :D It would be really cool if he could also endorse Pepsi like that here in the US too. :wink:
Nat

Lyn
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:34 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Postby Lyn » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:20 pm

Yeah, Nat, if the Pepsi company here in the U.S. will have him, that is.... Dream on, Nat! The U.S. Pepsi company is more likely to have an heiress with the penchant for ruthlessly shameless overexposure instead as a Pepsi spokesperson, or Britney Spears again.
The photos are awesome, in a strange kind of way, though. :dance: :twisted: :? 8) :roll: :wink: :lol:

User avatar
LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:41 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Postby LadyV2000 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:17 am

Lyn wrote:Yeah, Nat, if the Pepsi company here in the U.S. will have him, that is.... Dream on, Nat! The U.S. Pepsi company is more likely to have an heiress with the penchant for ruthlessly shameless overexposure instead as a Pepsi spokesperson, or Britney Spears again.
The photos are awesome, in a strange kind of way, though. :dance: :twisted: :? 8) :roll: :wink: :lol:


Actually Pepsi dumped Brittany Spears as their spokesperson after the paparazzi spied her drinking a can of coke. Just a little tidbit of info. Carry on with the David conversation. :wink: :D
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

Britta
Recruit
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:24 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Germany

Postby Britta » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:55 am

and a new "Hoff" Pepsi screensaver :-)

http://www.pepsi.com.au/v3/hoff.htm

:D

User avatar
Arroww'
Operative
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:42 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Turin, Italy
Contact:

Postby Arroww' » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:50 pm

LadyV2000 wrote:
Lyn wrote:Yeah, Nat, if the Pepsi company here in the U.S. will have him, that is.... Dream on, Nat! The U.S. Pepsi company is more likely to have an heiress with the penchant for ruthlessly shameless overexposure instead as a Pepsi spokesperson, or Britney Spears again.
The photos are awesome, in a strange kind of way, though. :dance: :twisted: :? 8) :roll: :wink: :lol:


Actually Pepsi dumped Brittany Spears as their spokesperson after the paparazzi spied her drinking a can of coke. Just a little tidbit of info. Carry on with the David conversation. :wink: :D


Very fun! :P :lol: :D
I didn't know that in english is used the italian word "paparazzi" :o :D :P

Lyn
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:34 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Postby Lyn » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:46 pm

Britney Spears isn't anyone I like right now, what with her tacky marriage and public life, so I hope Pepsi won't hire her again, even with the can of Coca-Cola.
Maybe the Pepsi company can hire DH as a spokesman in name only. Just a thought....

Lyn
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:34 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Postby Lyn » Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:28 pm

As in the Pepsi company in the U.S. ....
Anyway, I think people here in the U.S. will get a kick out of having DH as a Pepsi commercial guy also, and Nat's right about that, too.

User avatar
knightridergundam
Operative
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:46 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: The cockpit of my Gundam
Contact:

Postby knightridergundam » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:50 pm

Lyn wrote:I'm not sure what to make of it, but it's somewhere between gregarious and silly for me, but hopefully Australians won't find that too wacky at all.


* In some random corner of her room, shaking* *In a low wisper* that was.... scary.... tire swing.... scary..... *hides under blanket with a Joe Hahn doll*
I'm a Geek Squad Agent
Linkin Park fan
AMD Phenom Black-Edition Quad-Code user
and I watch Knight Rider.

User avatar
AtariKnight
Operative
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:06 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Rural, West Oz

Postby AtariKnight » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:44 pm

Lyn wrote:I'm not sure what to make of it, but it's somewhere between gregarious and silly for me, but hopefully Australians won't find that too wacky at all.


Most aussie would like that pic, I think?...."We Love the Hoff!" :)

Lyn
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:34 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Postby Lyn » Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:45 am

That's great! "The Hoff", as it were, is great here in the U.S., too, even if we Yanks don't talk about it that much....

User avatar
knightridergundam
Operative
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:46 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: The cockpit of my Gundam
Contact:

Postby knightridergundam » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:25 am

I am still shanking *Now cuddling a Chester Bennington Stuffed doll*
I'm a Geek Squad Agent
Linkin Park fan
AMD Phenom Black-Edition Quad-Code user
and I watch Knight Rider.


Return to “General Archive 2005”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests