New message from David

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Britta
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

New message from David

Post by Britta » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:51 am

Hey,

From David: The funeral for Eugen was both sad and heartfelt. Everyone who attended expressed so much love for Eugen which was a great tribute to him and his life and such a joy for his family to observe.
It was truly a celebration of a great man's life.

I am starting rehearsals for my tour which will begin in Australia on February 14, 2006. It is no coincidence that I will start the tour on Valentine's Day, a day filled with love.

My family and I are preparing for the upcoming holiday season. We began this past Sunday by riding in the Hollywood Christmas Parade in a 1933 Duesenberg, the best car in the Parade.

Love to you all,
David

http://www.davidhasselhoff.com/davidnews.html

:D

Arroww'
Operative

Post by Arroww' » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:49 am

Nothing new for the movie......... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:29 pm

Nice msg. from D. Hasselhoff, despite no news of "Knight Rider" movie.
He'll have fun performing in Australia on Valentine's Day, I'm sure, and he didn't look like he was in his 50s
when I saw him on that parade this past Sunday.
Knock'em dead in Feb. 2006, DH!