Hasselhoff in Hollywood Christmas Parade

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Hasselhoff in Hollywood Christmas Parade

Post by Michael Pajaro » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:48 am

David Hasselhoff was in the Hollywood Christmas Parade today. All the "interviews" are very quick so he had to rush his Greetings but he sent out nice sentiments to his Mom and the troops. Here's the clip:

http://knightridermovie.com/mpegs/christmas_parade.mov
(about 2.7 MB, 75 seconds)

Apparently he and his wife also helped light the Hollywood Christmas Tree this year.

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:49 am

I saw it on WGN, during the second half of the show, and I'm glad he did send out a greeting to our troops, meaning that he's one to genuinely care about our U.S. troops, and I'm glad he sent out a greeting to his mom, too.
I think DH finds a way to say a lot in such a short time each time he's in the H'wood Christmas time.
Tonight's telecast was the 6th time I'd seen him on the parade telecast, the last time being in 1999.
I didn't get to watch that parade for a few years or so due to my not knowing when the parade was on each time or due to other things going on in my life, but I was glad to see it this time, though...
He's in his 50s, but he sure doesn't look like he is.
Uh, pardon my rambling on like an idiot, folks...

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:46 pm

Uh, isn't anyone else going to reply in this thread at all? Come on ahead, please!

MrPayner
Operative

Post by MrPayner » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:49 pm

That's a great video.. He's starting his tour in Australia.. i didn't know that.. :)

AP