Back Online

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Back Online

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:54 pm

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I was relocated on October 30th due to a sparking electric outlet. So instead of moving back after it was fixed, I opted to stay put since I'm moving out of the complex the first weekend in December anyway. But in that time until last night, I had no DSL and my new cell phone has unlimited internet access but in a limited capacity. The microbrowser for the web doesn't show stuff well and takes a long time to retrieve pages. I can see internet though a little and do emails, at least. It got me through the week. :)

Then I might be offline again that first weekend in December when I move again to my more permanent apartment I got. But I did order a couple data cables for my phone (if they get here ok) and should have them soon. Then I can hopefully use my phone as a modem and still stay online in some capacity as long as my computer is hooked up.

In the mean time, I'll be busy with my work, and my new car club at A-Body.Net. But still going to be watching and participating here as I'm able.

Also, after I move, I hope to start working on my KITT and KARR model kits, and work on the FuzzieDice.com site so everyone can see photo and instructions, etc. on how to build the models. :) Plus now that I have a new cell phone, and got some SDKs for development for it, I can probably look into making some cell phone themes for the Nokia 3220 (and I think a couple other Nokias). I already have some 128 x 128 KR wallpaper that I hope to put on my site eventually. :) Combine that with a KR ring tone and you got one heck of a great theme! :)