Knight Rider Greek text

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider Greek text

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:09 pm

I hope you'll believe me when I say "this link was sent to me".

This is a website for active women to get information about health & fitness. They have a message board, but it seems the moderator forgot to update the privacy policy from the template. Instead, they just have filler text made of the Knight Rider intro. (And yes, they forgot a couple of words.)

http://www.activewomen.com/index.php/main/privacy/

Wizster
FLAG Recruit

Post by Wizster » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:59 pm

How very odd :?

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:37 pm

I didn't see anything from Knight Rider on the page. All it says now is

"We value your privacy and will NOT sell, trade or release your personal information to any other organization."

I guess maybe they changed it? :?
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:16 pm

Ah, well it was fun while lasted.

Originally the white box was much bigger and it looked like this: [sic]

Knight Rider: A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to campion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law. Knight Rider: A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to campion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law. Knight Rider: A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to campion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

Knight Rider: A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to campion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law. Knight Rider: A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to campion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.Knight Rider: A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to campion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law. Knight Rider: A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to campion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:22 pm

Hmm....sounds Greek to me! lol!
Sorry about that; borrowing from what Michael said during the "Goliath" episode of "Knight Rider".