Nordstroms arm

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Andela
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Nordstroms arm

Post by Andela » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:17 pm

Whats up with Nordstroms arm, is a robot arm or something? How do they attend to put him in jail, he would be able to break out of jail with that arm. And what are all these buttons for in the Juggernaut, it takes almost five minutes to just get it up and running. Great episode though.

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit

Post by HungarianKnight » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:36 am

I don't think that Nordstorm had a mechanical arm. He must be a very strong man, but "only" human. It's like with those Samurai people, they don't seem to be really strong but they can kill you with one bare hand.
About the buttons of the Juggernaut: look at the dash of a normal semitruck, it has zillions of switches and buttons and it's just a normal vehicle. The dash of the juggernaut probably had switches for weaponry control, traction control, hydraulics and so on. It's nothing really special about them.

Andela
Recruit

Post by Andela » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:31 am

His arm is not human. It doest even look real. If I remember it right he says something like "This is mechanical perfection".´Am I right?

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit

Post by HungarianKnight » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:40 am

Yes, I remember now, the hand had the texture of plastic or something similar. Than it really is mechanical. If there is a Knight of the Juggernaut novel out there, it might give further details...

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:32 pm

Unfortunately, there were only 5 Knight Rider novels made and Knight of the Juggernaut wasn't one of them. However, maybe looking at the actual scripts found at http://knightriderarchive.com for Knight of the Juggernaught may give a few clues.

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit

Post by HungarianKnight » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:33 am

FuzzieDice wrote:Unfortunately, there were only 5 Knight Rider novels made and Knight of the Juggernaut wasn't one of them. However, maybe looking at the actual scripts found at http://knightriderarchive.com for Knight of the Juggernaught may give a few clues.
Only five of them? I have seen 25 in German including Kitt VS Karr too. They were written by a guy called Frank Garret, so they seem translations of English novels. I don't really know...

Knight2000
FLAG Recruit

Post by Knight2000 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:14 am

I thought it was made out of solid metal or something? It seemed as though his hand/arm was chopped off or destroyed somehow and he had it replaced.