Knight Rider Halloween costume 50% off

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider Halloween costume 50% off

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:50 pm

I just picked up the KR Costume at Target. Only cost 20 bucks. There were about a dozen Dukes costumes left, about 6 Magnum's, and only 2 Knight Riders. (Although one of them was missing the jacket.) It may be worth a trip to Target to check out their clearance section.

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:39 pm

I couldn't believe it...yesterday when I was at Target I saw a whole rack of Knight Rider costumes marked 30% off...I told my friend that we should go back today and get it then because it would probably be 50% off by then...sure enough they were 50% off, but ALL of them were gone! I was so bummed. :( I was really kicking myself for not getting one yesterday, but as usual trying to wait to save money doesn't always work out. I figured since they had so many that surely one would be left... I gotta find another Target around here to check... :wink:
Nat

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

:-)

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:50 pm

Had good luck today...while I was on the other side of town for my Grandmother's Birthday today, I stopped in at that Wal-Mart and found a whole display of Knight Rider costumes! When I first went in the store I had a feeling that I wasn't going to have any luck since my store had sold them all so fast, but I got lucky. That makes a cool new piece of memorabilia to add to my collection. :D
Nat

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:53 pm

LOL I am so used to going to Wal-Mart all the time...I meant to say Target. :lol: I just wanted to correct that so everyone didn't start running to the wrong store looking for the costume on sale there. :wink:
Nat