Just pre ordered my Season 3!

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

whet
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Just pre ordered my Season 3!

Post by whet » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:23 pm

http://www.store4dvd.com/index.php?acti ... 5192924422

It's the only place I have seen it for pre order.

Seem more money than the last ones :shock:

Probaly becuase of the exciting special feature of 1 episode for season 4 :lol:

chrisebourg
Operative

Re: Just pre ordered my Season 3!

Post by chrisebourg » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:52 pm

Pre-ordered mine today on Amazon.ca in Canada. $41.31 released on Jan 31, 2006! 3 discs only though so I guess again no extras but still one more season and we have all Four! Woohoo!

Spacerat
Volunteer

Post by Spacerat » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:54 pm

Amazon.com offers it for $34.99. I pre-ordered mine today too.

oppenca2
Operative

Post by oppenca2 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:03 pm

Cool, cant wait to preorder my season 3! Just heard also about David Hasselhoff that Baywatch season one is going to be avail for preorder, but couldnt find it at amazon. I only like that show because of DH and its not too long after KR ended. Too bad it couldnt have been more like KR with KITT and all.....

whet
FLAG Assistant

Post by whet » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:10 pm

Baywatch :lol:

Well whatever makes you happy, Mind you you only need season one of baywatch becuase after that they are all the same :D

oppenca2
Operative

Post by oppenca2 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:55 pm

Yes they are all the same -- and no KITT-- but at least I get to see DH!!! :D :D
I cant wait for season 4 of KR, I think there are still some episodes I havent seen in a while, what do ya think, DEC 06?? :lol:

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:02 pm

While you Just Preordered S3 I jusr recieved my S2. :lol:
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:33 am

Posted: Oct 31, 2005 7:23 pm Post subject: Just pre ordered my Season 3!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seem more money than the last ones

Probaly becuase of the exciting special feature of 1 episode for season 4
I don't want be a bastard, but have you noticed that the DVD set you just pre ordered is region 1? You may run into some annoying problems while attempting to play it! I ordered both Seasons 1 & 2 from Amazon.co.uk (England). They are both region 2 (PAL). So they work perfectly in Europe, but region 1 is using NTSC, can only be played on Multi-Region-DVD-Players, or in the US! You probably know what you are doing, just wanted to warn you in case you haven't noticed it. :)
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

citizen_x
Operative

Post by citizen_x » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:39 am

Knight-Armen wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seem more money than the last ones

Probaly becuase of the exciting special feature of 1 episode for season 4
I don't want be a bastard, but have you noticed that the DVD set you just pre ordered is region 1? You may run into some annoying problems while attempting to play it! I ordered both Seasons 1 & 2 from Amazon.co.uk (England). They are both region 2 (PAL). So they work perfectly in Europe, but region 1 is using NTSC, can only be played on Multi-Region-DVD-Players, or in the US! You probably know what you are doing, just wanted to warn you in case you haven't noticed it. :)
It's very simple nowadays to crack the DVD players region protection. In Israel for example, the stores do it for you :lol:

Knight of Sweden
Operative

Post by Knight of Sweden » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:10 pm

Knight-armen

don't your order from Cdon.com.

is the cheaper from amazon?

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:28 pm

Ah, cdon.com! Hehe, I checked that website as well but their prices are increadibly high, don't you think? I mean I bought seasons 1 & 2 from amazon.co.uk for $90.79 (includes shipping) wich is 738 crowns and cdon are offering the same thing for 1108 crowns!!! There is a difference of 370 crowns there so I guess I made the right desicion by buying the DVD Sets from Amazon. But thanks for telling me that! :)
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:29 pm

Ah, cdon.com! Hehe, I checked that website as well but their prices are increadibly high, don't you think? I mean I bought seasons 1 & 2 from amazon.co.uk for $90.79 (includes shipping) wich is 738 crowns and cdon are offering the same thing for 1108 crowns!!! There is a difference of 370 crowns there so I guess I made the right desicion by buying the DVD Sets from Amazon. But thanks for informing me! :)

whet
FLAG Assistant

Post by whet » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:21 pm

Knight-Armen wrote:

Yeah of courde I know they are region 1, that is exactly what I want, I have the first 2 season in that format, all it takes is a cheap dvd player which i got a few years ago,
But mult region ain't an issue realy I don't think.

thanks for pointing it out,

But who in their right mind would want region 2 ???:lol:

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:29 pm

Yeah of courde I know they are region 1, that is exactly what I want, I have the first 2 season in that format, all it takes is a cheap dvd player which i got a few years ago,
But mult region ain't an issue realy I don't think.

thanks for pointing it out,

But who in their right mind would want region 2 ???
Well, don't mention it! I thought that England was using the PAL system, but I guess I was wrong. My DVD's are region 2 and I'm happy that I got them in that format since here in Sweden it is said that you will have some major difficulties playing the NTSC discs, so that's why I chose region 2! It's not impossible to playback NTSC here in Sweden, you just need to buy a Multi-Region-DVD-Player in order to do that. Thought it was very unnecessary to buy two DVD sets for $90 dollars and then buy a new DVD player in order to be able to watch them. But then again, that's me. :)