Michael Knight and son > 2 new cars?

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

scottab21
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Michael Knight and son > 2 new cars?

Post by scottab21 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:13 am

Hey guys, here's some news about KITT's return to the big screen! Even Adam Sandler will have KITT in his new movie! enjoy...
Hasselhoff's Knight has come
Posted by Clint Morris on October 19, 2005
Unforeseen Web Icon David Hasselhoff arrived in Australia this week – to promote the slew of emails we’ve all been getting spammed that slap his head on someone or something else’s body – and dropped by TV's Rove Live to offer an update on the long gestating “Knight Rider” movie.

According to the towering actor/singer/producer/zillionaire, he recently snagged the rights back to “Knight Rider” from a company that was planning to do a “Starsky and Hutch”-like spoof of the movie – with a car that didn’t talk.

Now, says Hasselhoff, it’s back in development and it’ll be a straight sequel to the TV series, centring on Michael Knight and his teenage son, who both have cars. It’ll be slightly retro, but it’s going to be played mostly serious, says the glittery jacket wearing idol. From the sounds, something's finally happening.

Hasselhoff next appears in “Click” with Adam Sandler (Speaking of which, did you know Sandler’s putting K.I.T.T – yep, the car – in his new movie, “Bench Warmers”?).
Please share your comments on this><

GWADA.TYS
Rookie

Post by GWADA.TYS » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:22 am

Adam Sandler isn't "serious" guy for me & I'm scared that the movie won't be to the high of my hope... :?

scottab21
FLAG Recruit

Adam Sandler "serious"...

Post by scottab21 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:10 am

The article simply says that Adam Sandler's new movie will have an appearance by KITT, not that his new movie, "Bench Warmers", has anything to do with the Knight rider movie in development.

scottab21
FLAG Recruit

Here's the link...

Post by scottab21 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:13 am

For all of you that need the source for the story, here it is;

http://www.moviehole.net/news/hasselhof ... _come.html

PBH
FLAG Assistant

Post by PBH » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:16 am

I heard about KITT in Adam Sandlers' movie 'The Benchwarmers' a few months ago. It'll be released April 7th, 2006 (Subject to change, of course).

GWADA.TYS
Rookie

Re: Adam Sandler "serious"...

Post by GWADA.TYS » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:28 am

scottab21 wrote:The article simply says that Adam Sandler's new movie will have an appearance by KITT, not that his new movie, "Bench Warmers", has anything to do with the Knight rider movie in development.
I had understood something different sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: