Message from David 25th Oct

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Britta
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Message from David 25th Oct

Post by Britta » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:58 am

"October 25, 2005....Message from David...Back home after a sensational trip to Australia. It's great to know that all the hard work and music is finally reaching Down Under, and seems to be embraced as enthusiastically as in Germany in the 90's. I sang Looking for Freedom to a rousing ovation on the Aria Awards and it is a humbling feeling that what started with my fans in Germany, Austria and Switzerland in continuing some 15 plus years later and possibly culminating in a world tour (to launch in Australia and then to hopefully branch out to Asia, Germany, Austria, Switzerland the U.S....) I'm mounting the show that I always wanted to do from Baywatch to Broadway...this Knight will be rockin'!. Check out the link on my homepage and I'll keep you posted on developments. Love especially to all my fans and all my loyal fanclub(s) members--without whom this wouldn't be possible---Sincerely, David & Pamela Hasselhoff"

:D

http://www.davidhasselhoff.com/davidnews.html

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Finally...

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:10 pm

Finally got the site to open up for me today...last night I was trying to get on the board to post the message from David and the KR Online page just would not open...must have been too much traffic right then. :wink:

Anyway, I was so glad to read that the US is in the tour plans for next year, this is terrific! :D I really hope everything works out.

Nat

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:22 pm

I'm personally glad that DH will have the U.S. as part of that tour in 2006 myself, and I wish for the best on that one.
I didn't think that will happen, but I now know that it's a real possibility, and I'm cautiously optimistic.

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:40 am

I think it will happen for us when the time is right...I'm keeping my hopes up high for this US tour! :D That sure did made my day to read that message. :wink:

Nat