Apologies for my absence

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Apologies for my absence

Post by neps » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:46 pm

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to apologize for not being around much these last 6 weeks. I had a personal family matter to attend to, don't worry it was a positive thing, but I'm finally able to get back to some sort of normalcy. I wanted to thank our moderators Michael Pajaro, Knightshade and Jup for holding down the fort.

I was also was looking to see if anyone would be interested in helping the site's news page (http://www.knightrideronline.com/news.php). A basic knowledge of HTML would be appreciated, and some experience with blog software would be a plus. Send me a PM and we can talk.

Thanks again.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:03 am

When would you need someone to help with it? I would help, but I am going to be moving in 6 weeks so I am going to be very busy offline until then. After around the 15th of December I'm hoping to get back to my normal online stuff.

I'm a professional web developer and tech writer with script experience, so maybe I could help - if not right now maybe in the future?

email me though as I might not get to this board too frequently esp. around moving day. :)

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:04 am

And in another note (and just as important if not more so ;) ) Also big thanks to Michael, Jup and Knightshade! They were wonderful! :)

Glad to see you back again, neps! :)

lofer
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by lofer » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:49 pm

Hi Neps...

welcome back men!

Greetings from Spain!