Michael knight a sir and into planes???

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

reverber
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Michael knight a sir and into planes???

Post by reverber » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:04 pm

ok though not strictly knight rider related i was reading the faq page of a website and saw the following just the thought of "michael knight" being a sir and so knighted was funny
Q. How do all these companies work? VTST,VOC VTSC etc?

A. Very simply and very well. VTST , the Vulcan to the Sky Trust is the parent company and receives the HLF grant and has purchased the aircraft. VTST has some eminent Trustees led by Sir Michael Knight who is an Air Chief Marshal and flew Vulcans. (Click VTS Trust to see the others and their cv's) VOC is the Vulcan Operating Company and is a division of the VTSTrust and carries out the engineering work . VTSE is Vulcan to the Sky Enterprises which raises funds for the campaign and carries out all the merchandising and PR. VTSC is the Club which was the Vulcan 558 Club and has now taken the VTS name although it remains a separate membership entity
http://www.tvoc.co.uk/faq.php

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:29 pm

Michael Knight is the character name in Knight Rider, played by David Hasselhoff.

The name "Michael Knight" is quite common, in fact, and it wouldn't be a surprised if there really was a "sir" Michael Knight. :) But it's not the same character Mr. Hasselhoff played in Knight Rider.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:50 pm

The strangest coincidence of all concerning persons of the same name is Catherine Hickland's (David Hasselhoff's ex-wife) husband's name: Michael E. Knight.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Wizster
FLAG Recruit

Post by Wizster » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:56 pm

Lost Knight wrote:The strangest coincidence of all concerning persons of the same name is Catherine Hickland's (David Hasselhoff's ex-wife) husband's name: Michael E. Knight.
Yeah, it's certainly some coincidence. First you marry "Michael Knight" then the real Michael Knight. What a weird world we live in, though i suppose it had to happen sometime.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:08 pm

Or maybe not so much a coincidence? :) I mean she could have accidentally met a Michael Knight but perhaps David's role in Knight Rider made her take more notice of the guy's name and try extra hard to impress him. ;)

Then again maybe it IS just a coincidence. But either way, pretty interesting. :)

Wizster
FLAG Recruit

Post by Wizster » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:12 pm

Or maybe she got a little confused between the two?

Or that due to the popularity of Knight Rider, she called David, "Michael Knight" and she saw an easier life in not learning a new name for her husband?

I feel like i'm pushing it a bit? :D