Secret Mormon Indoctrination ...

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

hotbeef
Stranger
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Secret Mormon Indoctrination ...

Post by hotbeef » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:25 am

I didn't believe it when I read this article:

[link deleted by moderator for inappropriate content]

but after reading through the forums here, I am beginning to believe it. Knight Rider was made by the same guy who made Battlestar Galactica, which was also choke full of secret Mormon Temple indoctrination rituals. I can't believe that you people follow this show so closely without knowing that you're being brainwashed into joining the Mormon Battlestar cult connection.

Simple proof? Do you feel compelled to visit those beautiful scenic mountains in Utah? Do you feel compelled to put 10% (whatever that means) into an envelope and send it to Utah? If you do, you're too far gone and can't be helped. For the rest of you, you need to stop following this Knight Rider indoctrination cult, and whatever you do, stop writing fanfic for it, because you're secretly indoctrinating others. Please please, realize what you're doing, and how you could be luring innocent people into the Mormon temple with your seemingly harmless fascination with Mormon produced propoganda.

NOTE: Those who get lured into the temple come out the other end with abnormally round heads, unusually white teeth, and they can't stop smiling. This is PURE brainwashing. Please do not contribute to this any longer.

Thank you for your time.

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Post by HondaSiR » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:02 am

I think this guy's post is a very good candidate for deletion from this forum. Full of gibberish and pure unadulterated nonsense.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:54 am

Phhhfff!!! What a jerk! This guy is really: --> >>>FBAR<<<
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

knightdriver
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightdriver » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:57 am

Well, if it is a cult of somekind, then........

I like my cult! (oh my Brianwashed thoughts.)

Agreed, you should bugger off.

BSG Rocks! :wink:

KR too! 8)

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:05 pm

I mean what the F*U*C*K is "Battlestar Galactica"? And what the hell has "Secret Mormon Temple Indoctrination Rituals" to do with Knight Rider? Seriously you are brainwashed yourself! Knight Rider was and still is one of the worlds greatest TV Shows from the 80's! What about "Lassie" or "The Little Mouse On The Prarie"? What about them huh? Or "Star Trek"? Are they also included in one of your dumb "Secret Mormon Temple Indoctrination Rituals? Knight Rider was just a TV Show! why do some of you people not get that? Are you jelaux or are you just pissed? Dumb A*S*S people? Going through a whole register just to annoy a bunch of Knight Rider fans and then go back to whatever they were doing? If you don't like Knight Rider then don't even bather visiting this forum! Because YOU ARE NOT WELCOME!!!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:08 pm

I mean what the F*U*C*K is "Battlestar Galactica"? And what the hell has "Secret Mormon Temple Indoctrination Rituals" to do with Knight Rider? Seriously you are brainwashed yourself! Knight Rider was and still is one of the worlds greatest TV Shows from the 80's! What about "Lassie" or "The Little Mouse On The Prarie"? What about them huh? Or "Star Trek"? Are they also included in one of your dumb "Secret Mormon Temple Indoctrination Rituals? Knight Rider was just a TV Show! Why do some of you people not get that? Are you jelaux or are you just pissed? Dumb A*S*S people? Going through a whole register just to annoy a bunch of Knight Rider fans and then go back to whatever they were doing. If you don't like Knight Rider then don't even bather visiting this forum! Because YOU ARE NOT WELCOME!!!

hotbeef
Stranger

Post by hotbeef » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:11 pm

I think you all have misunderstood my intention. You see, top notch crank investigative journalism has proven beyond a shadow of doubt that Glen Larsen, creater of Battlestar Galactica and Knight Rider is indeed a Mormon, and may or may not be on the payroll to push secret Mormon temple indoctrination rituals to TV viewers through contrived plots and low budget TV shows which is nothing more than a thinly veiled front to the insidious nature which the soul stealing Mormons intend to promote to innocent viewership.

You're all sinking into Glen Larsen's trap, I'm just trying to throw you a life preserver. Please do yourselves a favor and look into the roots of Mormonism and it's deep seeded messages in the plots of Knight Rider. Remember that big evil KITT like semi? Yes, that's the devil. You were all afraid that KITT was going to be destroyed when he got a flat tire and that SEMI was charging down on it? KITT represents the Mormon followers, and he evenually beats the SEMI, just like the Mormons believe they will beat Satan if you go to the temple with them. Trust me, it gets far scarier than this. Just you look at see for yourself, don't take my word for it!

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:24 pm

I have a silly question: What does the Mormon religion have to do with the shows that Glen Larson created?
I think the hidden messages are crap, and I sure don't see any hidden messages there at all.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:43 pm

I just can't understand! What is a mormon and what makes you belive that Kitt is a mormon. Why would Glen A. Larson create a show such as Knight Rider to make people believe in Mormons? And Kitt beating Goliath hasn't anything to do with mormons! It's just a plot for a episode? What do you mean that it get's a lot scarier? Do you really think that Glen A. Larson want's people to believe in Mormons after all he has done!!! After giving out hundereds of differen't Knight Rider - DVD and VHS collectibles? T - Shirt's, Knight Rider Toys etc.? Why do you think David Hasselhoff would help creating Knight Rider if the whole would be a setup for the society? I am telling you, what you red was just a bluff. It was written by someone that hates Knight Rider more than every thing! Just take a minute an look at his website! It is full of curses and bad language! Everyone can make a website and publish a lot of crap. Don't believe in everything you read! I red a lot about Hasselhoff as well including Knight Rider. Most of them were just fake accusations and rumors that didn't make sense at all.

kido
Operative

Post by kido » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:06 pm

The show really promotes GOOD things.
Such as helping the needy, kindness, and encouraging to make a deferents in life. Like the knights did in the past.
Knight Industries Defence One

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:12 pm

Guy's, I think I've just found out what he want's to say. Please, spend a few minutes to go through this article:

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/ ... _114478917

This guy seems to have some links to his sources too. It seems to me that Glen A. Larson was a Mormon. A religion in wich you believe that you can destroy evil with new technology. That includes robot's with the latest technology, that can handle weapons, resist attack's such as bullet's. That's why Glen A. Larson created Knight Rider. But not only Knight Rider but other TV Shows as well. I can't remember them but they are included in the article provided above. OK, this might be a rumor but it can be the truth as well! Since if you just go to google and search for Mormon Glen A. Larson you will notice a lot of site's describing the relationship between Larson and the Mormonism. Anyway, you will pick up info as you go on.

As far as I'm concerned, even if this guy is right, who cares! So, he wanted to do this TV shows because he was a Mormon. That dosen't hurt anybody! If you reaserch into the guy who made Star Wars! George Lucas, he made Star Wars beacuse he liked lazer sword's and gun's when he was a kid! That's why he made Star Wars.

hotbeef
Stranger

Post by hotbeef » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:14 pm

kido wrote:The show really promotes GOOD things.
Such as helping the needy, kindness, and encouraging to make a deferents in life. Like the knights did in the past.
Have you considered this? Michael is the name of one of God's knights? See the connection? Michael Knight is God's angel on earth according to the Mormons, and by following him, you're following the plan straight into the temple. I simply don't understand why you're not taking my warning seriously. Do you really want to end up with a round head?

Here's where you will end up if you don't listen!
http://www.mormon.org/

Secret Mormon Temple Handshakes:
http://nowscape.com/mormon/mormcr1b.htm#Handshake_pics

Do you remember all the times Michael Knight shook hands with someone, did you notice anything familiar? Hmmm?????

This is what you'll wear in the temple, notice the head rounding hats!
http://nowscape.com/mormon/sign-of-the-nail.jpg

I cannot stress to you enough. Go read the original article and you'll see for yourself!

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:58 pm

Have you considered this? Michael is the name of one of God's knights? See the connection? Michael Knight is God's angel on earth according to the Mormons, and by following him, you're following the plan straight into the temple. I simply don't understand why you're not taking my warning seriously. Do you really want to end up with a round head?

Here's where you will end up if you don't listen!
http://www.mormon.org/

Secret Mormon Temple Handshakes:
http://nowscape.com/mormon/mormcr1b.htm#Handshake_pics

Do you remember all the times Michael Knight shook hands with someone, did you notice anything familiar? Hmmm?????

This is what you'll wear in the temple, notice the head rounding hats!
http://nowscape.com/mormon/sign-of-the-nail.jpg

I cannot stress to you enough. Go read the original article and you'll see for yourself!
I do take you seriously! In fact I think everybody does but why just popup one day and say: Hey, y'all need to stop worshipping that show. The creator was a Mormon!

And what do you mean by this: Do you remember all the times Michael Knight shook hands with someone, did you notice anything familiar? Hmmm?????
In what episode can you notice him shaking hands in the way they do on that link you provided us?

So you are saying that David Hasselhoff is a Mormon?!

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:08 pm

Knight-Armen wrote:I do take you seriously! In fact I think everybody does
No, not everybody. 8)

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:38 pm

Why do we keep getting these idiots on this board? Just leave us alone damn it! :evil:
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:57 pm

Locking thread, soon to be deleted.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com