Attention Hasselhoff fans (I guess that's everyone)

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

hm
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by hm » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:13 pm

yeah. i've bought tapes and dvd's from the usa before and they've worked fine on my video player and dvd player. so i'm hopeing it will work fine.

oppenca2
Operative

Post by oppenca2 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:22 pm

Michelle, oh no, I clicked PM and typed a message...it doesnt say you have a new message on the top of your screen? How else do you do that then? I will try it again.

MIKEMAC
FLAG Recruit

Post by MIKEMAC » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:15 pm

Did anyone eles notice that huge Kitt display of the front bummper and scanner in his living room with Knight Rider Season 1 dvd sitting in front of it?!!that was so cool, he buys his own stuff and imagine how heavy that front end of kitt is, probably why it was sitting on the floor and not on the wall. :twisted:
**true happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth**
Please check out my Knight Rider site at
http://www.knightriderforever.tk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:21 pm

MIKEMAC wrote:Did anyone eles notice that huge Kitt display of the front bummper and scanner in his living room with Knight Rider Season 1 dvd sitting in front of it?!!that was so cool, he buys his own stuff and imagine how heavy that front end of kitt is, probably why it was sitting on the floor and not on the wall. :twisted:
Yeah I noticed that. Talk about a cool piece of memorabilia. I'm not sure but I think it might have had glass on top of it like a coffee table. Anyway I would love to have that in my house. :D
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:27 pm

I thought it was interesting seeing the front end of KITTin DH's present home, and it was nice to see that his home has a warm, down-to-earth feel to it, not like the ritzy prison cells/dungeons that stuck-up celebs(I won't name names) call home, since it seems to me that he's a normal person who made it big in showbiz by working hard to get where he is, not by cheating via scandal.
I didn't notice a DVD of "Knight Rider" in front of it, though. Sorry.....

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:52 pm

When will it be on again anyone, I missed it!

ilana
Rookie

Post by ilana » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:07 am

Hello to everybody!
I read the posts and it’s very interesting for me. I could not watch the biography, because I do not live in the US. :-(((( Could anybody tell me a bit more about the telecast? What new things did you learn from the biography? What do you like most of all?
Thanks and best wishes, Ilana.

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:45 pm

Hi, Ilana, it was a good show to watch, and I heard some more things about him that i didn't know before, such as The teenaged kid named Randy Armstrong thanking him and the "Knight Rider" crew for being heroes to him and ecouraging D. Hasselhoff to visit more kids who have cancer and whatnot, thusly getting all of them deeply touched.
He also touched upon both "Knight Rider" both being like rock'n'roll to him in different ways; his alcohol addiction, something he's still working on how to deal with; his and his wife's motorcycle accident, which inspired them to be a part of the Wheels for Humanity charity;his DUI experience; how his music career got started and how that career helped get "Baywatch" in syndication; and his experience in doing "Jekyll&Hyde" on Broadway, and how he'd gotten himself motivated to do performance of the show despite being worn out by way of thinking of himself as an NFL football player getting geared up for the biggest game in pro football in America, or something like that.
Uh, I hope that helps some

ilana
Rookie

Post by ilana » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:24 am

Thanks, Lyn! :-)
I see, it was really interesting. It's a pity that I could not see it. But, to say the truth, I would have not been able to understand a lot even if I have seen it because of my pure English... :-(
Thanks for telling me!
With the best wishes, Ilana.

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:40 pm

I'm glad to know D. Hasselhoff has a "Knight Rider" DVD set in his own home, because it's evident that he's a fan of "Knight Rider' himself. Yay!;)
I've got the first 2 seasons of "Knight Rider" on DVD, and they're worth watching.:)

hm
Rookie

Post by hm » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:02 am

just wondering if anyone could do a copy 4 me thanks

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:40 pm

I wonder how he had kept a straight face when he had said on the A&E Biography that he wanted to do a musical(Jekyll&Hyde) that would, ahem, kick his you know what...
It's a funny yet serious comment about himself having done that musical, and somehow I think he had laughed over that afterwards! I know I would've if I were in his shoes!
I also wonder if his "Jekyll&Hyde" predecessors in the lead roles of the show, as in Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, had felt the same way before they took that on themselves....I don't really know. :shock: :wink:

ozzieknight
Volunteer

Post by ozzieknight » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:52 pm

hm wrote:just wondering if anyone could do a copy 4 me thanks

For me too please

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:01 pm

**coughpiracycough** Watch out!
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.