I have season Two on dvd

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

rulloa81
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

I have season Two on dvd

Post by rulloa81 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:38 pm

I bought season 2 last week and I'm two episodes away from finishing it. I think it's better than season 1 (which I also have on dvd). I can't wait for season 3 because I know it tops 1 & 2. I heard it might come out in december if I am correct. I can't wait

knightshade
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightshade » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:09 pm

That's the rumor anyway. It hasn't been confirmed though.

rulloa81
Operative

Post by rulloa81 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:13 pm

rumor or not I still can't wait.

TheKnightFox
Operative

Post by TheKnightFox » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:38 pm

yea i have seasons one and two as well. and i still haven't finished catching up on season one lol though i'm almost done with disk three. i still have to see knight rider 2000 and all of season 2 as well. so for now, i can't really say which season i like better.

and rumor or no, i can't wait till season three comes out. because one i'm definitely buying it and two i can't wait to see more of KARR.
"when you're one of a kind, companionship does not compute." KITT
PROJECT RESTORATION. A fic for KITT and KARR: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2396303/1/

tkr9
Operative

Post by tkr9 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:40 pm

I can't stop watching them! They need a public health warning on the boxes - "Warning, may be seriously addictive - and warp your views about the world of employment."

Knight of Sweden
Operative

Post by Knight of Sweden » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:18 pm

my season 2 is on its way, 10of august it will arrive :p

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:28 pm

Didn't some guy from Universal that was working on the Season 2 DVD for UK or something also say that it would be in December? I vaguely recall a thread in here about that... anyone remember it or have the link handy?

I hope it's out in December because it'd be a nice holiday gift. :)

TheKnightFox
Operative

Post by TheKnightFox » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:52 am

FuzzieDice wrote:I hope it's out in December because it'd be a nice holiday gift. :)
yes, that would be VERY cool if it did come out then.
tkr9 wrote:I can't stop watching them! They need a public health warning on the boxes - "Warning, may be seriously addictive - and warp your views about the world of employment."
I totally agree lol

heh, its strange, usually i dont miss watching a bunch of episodes of whatever it is i own; but with knight rider i'm always like: "much watch more....!" or "damn I really need to see another episode soon!" heh...they should have warned us fans, they really should have.
PROJECT RESTORATION. A fic for KITT and KARR: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2396303/1/

karenin
Volunteer

Post by karenin » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:30 am

I quess we can be damn sure that it'll be released by december. Even the big bosses at Universal know about x-mas presents ;-)

marctronixx
Recruit

Post by marctronixx » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:15 am

hmm. have you guys ever watched the shows when they originally aired? you seemd to act like this is your first time watching these epps... i saw probably every epp of KR back in its original run. i know what to expect on the dvds.. but i still have them anyway.

just curious...

Lauzzy81
Recruit

Post by Lauzzy81 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:58 am

It's nice having Knight Rider on dvd, becuase here in Denmark its some years ago when they last showed the show, I actually think that the last time in ran on danish televison was back in 1998.......................so for me it's great fun to watch the episodes again, ther'e even some I can't remember!!!

And for some reason they never showed the 2 hour episodes, only the Pilot, but never GOLIATH, GOLIATH Returns, Mouth Of The Snake, Knight Of The Drones and Knight of The Juggernaut......and my favorite episode is Juggernaut!!...................so can't wait for Season 3 and 4 :D

TheKnightFox
Operative

Post by TheKnightFox » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:07 pm

Well, i never got to see many of the episodes on TV much becuase they were always on at obscure times. Then before i knew it i could never see it any more becuase they stopped showing it.

So now that they have the knight rider seasons on dvd, i'm very excited about and i'm catcing up on all that i missed (which is a LOT). needless to say, i'm glad that i own seasons one and two.

karenin
Volunteer

Post by karenin » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:22 pm

marctronixx wrote:hmm. have you guys ever watched the shows when they originally aired? you seemd to act like this is your first time watching these epps... i saw probably every epp of KR back in its original run. i know what to expect on the dvds.. but i still have them anyway.

just curious...
I've also seen them on air, I think each of the episodes two or three times, but the last airing here was approximately 6 or 7 years ago, so it's a long time since, huh?

I also know what to expect from every and each episode, but eventhough it's great to own them at home and being able to watch them whenever you want...

walter h. anderson
FLAG Recruit

Post by walter h. anderson » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:07 am

I just bought Season 2 yesterday and started watching all the episodes I missed. There's about 6 of them. The rest I have on VHS in syndication. Looks like it's time to get rid of some VHS tapes.

sjsharp2005
Recruit

Post by sjsharp2005 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:12 am

I have 1 and 2 on DVD too I have watched season 1 but because at the moment I am watching my Star Trek DVD's I haven't got around to watching 2 yet. My plan is however to watch both 1 and 2 once I have finished watching the Star Trek DVD's