The annual SCI FI airing of KNIGHT RIDER

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt_rulz
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

The annual SCI FI airing of KNIGHT RIDER

Post by kitt_rulz » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:13 pm

I'm not sure how accurite this is. I got it off of the sci fi website but it is different on two different pages. It will start on 24th of June and will start at the begining with Knight of the Phonix. Hopefully this is good news!! Just thought i would inform everyone early!!
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Futurama

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:43 pm

Yeah that is right but they are also airing the last few episodes from season four. Don't remember which ones but I know Voodoo Knight is in there. Too lazy to check myself, but you can find part of the schedule at the bottom of http://www.scifi.com/knightrider

^ Just checked and they will have the pilot (Knight of the Pheonix 1 and 2), Deadly Maneauvers, Good Day At White Rock, Slammin' Sammy's Stunt Show Spectacular, Just My Bill, Knight of the Rising Sun and Voodoo Knight.

KOPP
Rookie

Post by KOPP » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:33 am

What I just want to know is; WHY THE HECK IS KNIGHT RIDER ON THE SCI-FI CHANNEL???
"Knight Rider 2008 - A brain-rotting flight into the mind-numbing world of a poor excuse for a television show...that should not exist!"

FIGHT the quest for Season 2 - spare us the trash!!

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:48 am

I'm not really sure.....

theevolved1
Operative

Post by theevolved1 » Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:43 pm

Because Knight Rider is considered Science Fiction.
Funny TKR Quote

*bling*
"Maintanence Please Report to the Recreation Room.... The Jukebox is Jammed on Moonlight at the Oasis."

Fantine
Operative

Post by Fantine » Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:25 pm

Kitt qualifies as Sci-Fi. :)

Hey, I heard Nick at Nite is celebrating 20 years on the air....maybe they'll show some Knight Rider? They are supposed to be showing a bunch of shows from '85.....*when* I'm not sure...just heard a blurb.

KOPP
Rookie

Post by KOPP » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:37 pm

Actually, I just found out the answer, which can be seen right on SciFi.com's KR page. In their description of the series, they errorneously state that KR takes place in the "near future," like X-Men or something. This is not true; during the run of the series, you can see calanders in the second season with a big "1983" or something on them, the banner for the alternate-fuel car race in "Give me Liberty..." said "1982" on it, and that's not mentioning the various dates said on the show. I think it's rather funny actually, that the only reason SciFi ever aired KR was on a misconception!!
"Knight Rider 2008 - A brain-rotting flight into the mind-numbing world of a poor excuse for a television show...that should not exist!"

FIGHT the quest for Season 2 - spare us the trash!!

theevolved1
Operative

Post by theevolved1 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:51 am

They may have made that mistake... but Actually its Sci-Fi because its about a supercar that the technology didnt/dosnt exist even today in the 2000's.
Funny TKR Quote

*bling*
"Maintanence Please Report to the Recreation Room.... The Jukebox is Jammed on Moonlight at the Oasis."

hot knight
Operative

Post by hot knight » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:35 pm

Great news but that really stinks because I'll be at work. Hopefully I'll make it home in time for Voodo Knights, I haven't seen that one yet. Atleast I don't think so. :oops: Hopefully I'll remember seeing it when I start to watch it! :P