Michael Knight for 1/18 KITT (I think)

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Paul
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Michael Knight for 1/18 KITT (I think)

Post by Paul » Fri May 13, 2005 8:10 pm

My wife is an amateur clay modeler, and this afternoon I took it upon myself to steal some very old play-doh from her supplies that she hasn't used for years (she bought this when she started to practice with).

And, anyway, I managed to make a scale-size Michael Knight figure to sit in KITT's driver's seat. It's not QUITE right yet (for one thing Michael's hair is having a bit of an Elvis moment) but after all, it is my first attempt and it's a very tiny model. I'm laying my soul bare to your laughter by showing you the pic, so what do you think?

By the way, apologies for the photo quality, my digital camera is not the best by any means and I have a lot of light coming in through the window:

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Post by HondaSiR » Sat May 14, 2005 12:22 am

Hehe...nice attempt. I think it will be difficult to make an accurate Michael Knight doll because the seat is just too near the steering wheel. You have to dislodge the seat and cement it further back the floorboard so that a correctly sized doll can be put in place. :)

sheltonw3
FLAG Recruit

Post by sheltonw3 » Sat May 14, 2005 4:41 am

An old style mid 80's G.I. joe figure can fit if you remove the seat!....but it may be still an 1/8 th too high?