Lost level....

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Mike Knight
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Lost level....

Post by Mike Knight » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:50 pm

I ran a search, didn't find a topic on this, so I think it's fair game.

Did you know that there was a level removed from the first KR game by Davilex?

Yep, it's true. An on-foot mission too, no less. I'm afraid the mission scripts for the level no longer exist on the disc, but the audio voice acting is still there. From what I was able to pick up, the level was called "The Knight Train" and was split into three parts. It was set just before "Tunnel Vision Part I!" Michael and KITT discover a bomb on a train, headed toward FLAG HQ and a nearby town. Done by Garth, no doubt. KITT finds that Garth designed the bomb to be resistant to Micro-Jam, so Michael decides he has to go onto the train and stop it manually. Upon finding the bomb, Michael finds that the bomb cannot be deactivated, so he and KITT hatch another plan over the Comlink. KITT will go ahead of the train and change the line so that the train runs out into the abandoned desert, and then, off a cliff. Once that is done, Michael heads to the top of the train and leaps off onto a mail carrier, and re-rondevous with KITT.

All I can ask is; Why, Davilex? Why?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:00 pm

I noticed that around the time it got released.If you follow the same logic you will notice in the kr demo for game 2 there are also extra sound bites including a very funny one called fart.