Knight Rider - Alternate Reality *need help

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knightling
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider - Alternate Reality *need help

Post by Knightling » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:40 pm

I am in the midst of creating a whole new vision of Knight Rider. Taking place in an alternate reality, which is going to have a much darker look and feel...Michael's wife and daughter are gruesomely murdered in front of him, and then he's tortured, shot and left for dead, hell-bent on revenge...KITT's going have a much darker, futuristic, gothic look to him, i don't want to give to much of the story away until it's done, but i want some help, i suck at art, i have a friend doing the car which is outrageous looking, but I'm unhappy with the knight chess piece, so i was wondering if anyone has, or can do, pics of a knight chess piece with a dark look to it...some suggested a cyber, robotic look, or gothic look, but whatever is submitted i don't feel right just copying it, i might tweak it, to get an original look, but i would like to see what you guys can do, from past posts i can see that there is some great Knight Rider art talent here...so if any one would like to help i would greatly appreciate it....

knightling
xxknightlingxx@yahoo.com

ReddawgKnight
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by ReddawgKnight » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:11 am

I would be happy to help you out but im sorry to say i really suck at any type of art...anyways i would love to see the end result in your new vision of Knight Rider

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:03 am

Might want to ask your friend to try something on the order of the "Black Knight Ghost" in the Scooby Doo 2 movie. ;) That would be a pretty scary Knight.