wilton knight in the dukes of hazzard?

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

rhdaussiekitt
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

wilton knight in the dukes of hazzard?

Post by rhdaussiekitt » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:55 am

g'day, watching the dukes of hazzard on tv in an ep
called grannie annie i think , the bad guy looked like wilton knight,
im not sure ?
--knightman--

86chvs10
FLAG Recruit

Post by 86chvs10 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:26 am

I have that episode on DVD and i didn't see somebody that looked like Wilton.

KNIGHT RAIDER
Operative

Post by KNIGHT RAIDER » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:35 am

I am not soo much a huge Dukes of Hazzard fan, but I did noticed Devon Miles in a Battlestar Galactica episode, "Experiment In Terra". He was a spirit from the ship of lights who advised Captain Apollo to stop a war. Universal & Warner Brothers often tend to recycle actors into different shows. In the pilot episode "Knight of the Phoenix", Lt. Boomer was disquised as an electrician and Sheba was in the episode "A Good Day at White Rock".
I don't need no "Wizard Of Oz Car" putting me behind the 8 ball, for nothing. LOL (The Rev)

All they did was blow away a "Ringmaster", they didn't even steal any hamburgers. LOL (Michael)

KNIGHT RAIDER
Operative

Post by KNIGHT RAIDER » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:36 am

I am not soo much a huge Dukes of Hazzard fan, but I did noticed Devon Miles in a Battlestar Galactica episode, "Experiment In Terra". He was a spirit from the ship of lights who advised Captain Apollo to stop a war. Universal & Warner Brothers often tend to recycle actors into different shows. In the pilot episode "Knight of the Phoenix", Lt. Boomer was disquised as an electrician and Sheba was in the episode "A Good Day at White Rock".
I don't need no "Wizard Of Oz Car" putting me behind the 8 ball, for nothing. LOL (The Rev)

All they did was blow away a "Ringmaster", they didn't even steal any hamburgers. LOL (Michael)

walter h. anderson
FLAG Recruit

Post by walter h. anderson » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:05 pm

KNIGHT RAIDER wrote:I am not soo much a huge Dukes of Hazzard fan, but I did noticed Devon Miles in a Battlestar Galactica episode, "Experiment In Terra". He was a spirit from the ship of lights who advised Captain Apollo to stop a war. Universal & Warner Brothers often tend to recycle actors into different shows. In the pilot episode "Knight of the Phoenix", Lt. Boomer was disquised as an electrician and Sheba was in the episode "A Good Day at White Rock".
Anne Lockhart (Sheba) was also in another Knight Rider episode called "Return to Cadiz".
I saw that episode of "Battlestar Galactica" with our beloved Devon.
If you don't make a difference, you are not the Knight Rider.

Izsendorph
Volunteer

Post by Izsendorph » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:15 pm

I noticed that in that too. The guy that sort of looked liked Wilton Knight was one that kidnaps Boss Hogg toward the end of the Episode.

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:01 am

http://www.richardbasehart.com/

Richard Basehart, who played Wilton Knight in KR did not appear in the Dukes of Hazzard and/or was not credited if indeed it was himself in D.H. However, he has starred in a huge amount of TV Episodes... More than I imagined actually.