KITT Wallpaper (for cell phone)?

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt_rulz
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT Wallpaper (for cell phone)?

Post by kitt_rulz » Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:07 pm

I have been looking everywhere for a Knight Rider wallpaper for my cell phone. I went threw all my programs that my phone has and found nothing. If anyone can offer some suggestions it would be very helpful. My cell company is Verizon Wireless and the kind is VX6100.

Thanks ahead of time.

Kitt_Rulz

:kittspin: :spmgo: :kittconv2:
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Futurama

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:03 pm

Well the problem with Verizon is that they make you use their "Get it Now" service, so even if we were to make you one, I'm not quite sure we could get it onto you phone. Do you use Get it Now?

Stargazer
Operative

Same problem - different company

Post by Stargazer » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:02 pm

Hi,

Well, I cheated by using my camera mode to snap a photo from the internet. Then all I had to do was set the photo to wallpaper.

Seems easy enough right?
Well, with a steady hand and the right contrast, you can snag a nice photo with your camera.

I found it easier to snap photos from an LCD monitor.

I hope this helps with your quest for KR wallpapers.

kitt_rulz
Operative

Post by kitt_rulz » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:12 pm

I do use get it now and went through them and got nothing and looked on some web sites and only like one was capable to go with it and i still had to pay a fee to use it from them and verizon.
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Futurama

kitt_rulz
Operative

Post by kitt_rulz » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:14 pm

is it possible to send it in a text message or in a pic message? if it were possible i have both abilities with this phone

Knightuser
Rookie

Post by Knightuser » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:41 pm

Well, there are few ways:

- Take a bluetooh adaptor or IRDA and connect your mobile phone to your PC. Then, just send the pic. (this way in case your mobile is provided with bluetooh or IRDA)

- There is another way: you can create your own WAP site in WML (Wireless Markup Language) and use wapbuddy script to send whatever (pics included) you want to your phone. Of course you are gonna need a server. In case you don't get one, you can try to serve yourself with Apache.... Remember: the max. download file size depends on your mobile phone capabilities.

Just a note: If you want to use a wallpaper which is in great resolution try to resize it to your cell phone screen pixel size. This will permit low size and better quality in your phone.

Hope this helps. :)
Navig

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:59 pm

i also took a pic from the tv to put a wallpaper on my phone. if the scene has too much lighting, it won't turn out too well, you will get lines goin across cos of the tv.

you just havta get the right scene with a balance of lighting and detail.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sheltonw3
FLAG Recruit

you want wall paper?...I got it!.......

Post by sheltonw3 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:22 am

just go to my promo websight and if you have a data cable?...you can then copy or download the mini "icons" at the bottom of the page for your phone and shrink the pixels by 90X90 and then tranfser to upload to your phone and the link is >> http://hometown.aol.com/sheltonw3/page4.html
"Really?....some people are simply just too much!"

KnightCrusader99
Operative

Post by KnightCrusader99 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:46 pm

Which phone is the VX6100? I have Verizon Wireless and I was able to download my picture straight to the phone via my USB cable. Of course, it is a Nokia phone so I think that may have been why it was easier to do it. Now ringtones are a different story... I hate Verizon because of their blatent greediness. If the other companies' service didn't suck so much I would switch. That is just my two cents worth. LOL

-Steve

kitt_rulz
Operative

Post by kitt_rulz » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:52 pm

Its fairly new from what i have been told it is by LG and has a camera on the front it folds and has a speaker phone plus other options.