Knight Rider Complete 2nd Season - April 12th!

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightwalker
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by knightwalker » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:47 pm

i bought mine at walmart... it was just wehn i was starting 2 watch KR on dejavu (satellite channel) n remembering the good ol days. im tellin u i was born in a few years 2 late... i remember seeing it on tv, and my bro or i had a knight rider coloring book.... but anyway, i was at work n i came across it n took me a few days 2 buy it. i get a discount 2 lol. but the dvds skipped in some parts, so eventually when we got more in, i was able 2 exchange them, n they work fine. only i think his eyes seemed bluer in the cover of the 1rst than the 2ncd. (used 2 look at the cover all the time at work. we were all hynotized by them)
but whenever i see season 2, im buying it right away! just wish it had some wicked extras...
n walmart puts their stock out in the morning, unless they didnt get it. somtimes some stuff comes in late (depends on the truck) n then they get called 2 pick it up n put it out on the shelves. but ya, lots of stuff abt walmart sucks anyway.

EVH5150
Volunteer

Post by EVH5150 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:59 pm

The thought of Universal hijacking Knight Rider Season 2 in the same way that they did to Quantum Leap - by not using the show's original music - is a horrible one. :s

But, as I recall, there were many pieces of well-known music changed in Quantum Leap Season 2. I didn't think there were very many well-known tracks in Knight Rider Season 2 that could possibly be replaced.

Anyone care to enlighten me? Is it possible that they would change a lot of music, or just one or two little things?

Thanks,

EVH
Brian Elliott is a journalist, and a regular contributor to DVD Reviewer and SLAM! Wrestling .

Deferranfan1
Operative

Post by Deferranfan1 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:06 pm

As long as the rest of the seasons come out. I want it.
K.A.R.R. STILL LIVES
:kittspin:

andrewd
Recruit

Post by andrewd » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:39 am

Yep can't wait for Series 2 DVD to be released. Does anyone know the release dates in Melbourne Australia. Also will season 3 & 4 be released in Australia.

I read somewhere also that there is talk of a possible Knight Rider Movie by the end of the year ?? Anyone got any details.

Regards

ReeMaria
Volunteer

Post by ReeMaria » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:29 pm

I'm hoping that for either season 3 or 4, that they'll have an old intervew or two with Edard mulhare, as well as show bloopers. :)

I'm a new Knight Rider fan. I bought it because of Edward Mulhare. I'm a Ghost and Mrs. Muir fan. so I bought K.R. because of him, with the intent of just watching his scenes, but I got hooked, and haven't skipped a minute of it! :D

coach41
Recruit

Post by coach41 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:27 pm

If it makes anyone feel better, Paramount did a great injustice with their Season 1 of Macgyver. There were absolutely no extras at all, no interviews, etc, etc.

I love that old 80's shows are coming out. Extras are a added bonus that add value to the shows. I wish companies would understand that.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:55 pm

Well, I don't know how they'll fit extras in Season 3 with the rumored release date in early December 2005.

FWIW, I just pre-ordered the Season 2 DVD set from Amazon.com and it's scheduled to arrive here on April 14th. Only a few weeks away - I can't wait! :))

citizen_x
Operative

Post by citizen_x » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:25 pm

FuzzieDice wrote: FWIW, I just pre-ordered the Season 2 DVD set from Amazon.com and it's scheduled to arrive here on April 14th. Only a few weeks away - I can't wait! :))
I pre-ordered mine from DVDsoon just a few days ago.
Damn, I can't wait any longer :roll:

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:38 pm

citizen_x wrote:I pre-ordered mine from DVDsoon just a few days ago.
Damn, I can't wait any longer :roll:
Wish there was a countdown banner on the site like last year (hint-hint, Neps? ;) )

Well, it's only about 17 days away (well 18 but today is almost over with) :)

whet
FLAG Assistant

Post by whet » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:04 am

Any word on review's yet?

I know there is no extra's , but someone might review it on the sound and picture quality etc!

KARR_Lover
Recruit

Post by KARR_Lover » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:27 am

Well, I recently bought the first Season of Knightrider. I can tell you when I was a kid I used to watch this TV show religiously on Friday Nights. I'm just glad they're releasing the full seasons on DVD.

citizen_x
Operative

Post by citizen_x » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:58 pm

A little reminder to you all - eight days left!!!

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:16 pm

10 days before it arrives at my house and I can watch it! Whoo hoo! :) I just found out my KR model kits were sent out and I should get them THIS week. Which means, I got a list of stuff to get at the hobby shop too.

I'm SO excited - this is a KR month for me! :)

K.I.T.T vs K.A.R.R
Volunteer

Post by K.I.T.T vs K.A.R.R » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:47 am

Does anyone know when the release date is for KRS2 region 2 in the UK?

Cheers.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:23 pm

I just pre-ordered mine on loaded247.com's site for 27.99.

this is, of course, a region 1 import site for UK customers.