Hasselhoff: Cheesiest star of all time?

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:34 am

HondaSiR wrote:One thing about Paris Hilton...she does have the tenacity and resilience to succeed. She doesn't let setbacks ruin her life. No doubt that she has the "it" or X-factor. Who else on this planet can tame an x-rated scandal video and get away with it? Damn that girl has what it takes.

Note: I've watched her x-rated video...it really is her. Any normal person would crumble if ever that kind of footage leaks out but not Paris. She really knows how to handle pressure and turn it to her advantage.
Ahh, HondaSiR! You're giving the girl too much credit here. I'm sure it must have been a little humiliating at first when it leaked out, but the only reason the tape didn't hurt her in the long run is because she doesn't do anything anyway!

She has no life long respected acting or music career....she just does nothing but party and make pointless reality shows. What did she really have to lose? She actually gained popularity and got a percentage of the profits from the DVD sales that supposedly went to "charity." And gee...what happened months later? Another tape. Surprise! To me I think it's all just publicity stunts. A lot of celebrities seem to stoop to some new low level sooner or later to keep peoples' attention because their work (or lack thereof) sucks. I have Britney Spears in mind here. Still, how great is that title, One Night In Paris? :lol:
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:57 am

I agree. I think these celebs do it on purpose to get some sort of recognition. They live on this. I think a lot of celebs lead sad lives and are very insecure.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Post by HondaSiR » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:11 am

Hehe, don't worry guys, I'm not a fan of Paris (specially after I watched her x-rated video, lolz). It's just that I was amazed at the success of her reality series, it went beyond a first season and that in itself is an accomplishment. :lol:

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:39 am

Paris Hilton has tenacity...not!

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:32 pm

all i have to say is how could david be cheesier than Richard Simons!!?? i mean come on now. the guy wears SHORT SHORT short-shorts, sparkly tank tops, oils his body, cries with fat ladies, and whenever he comes on a show runs around on stage and kisses everyone, including the men. that guy needs some serious Ritalin!!!! :lol:
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:34 pm

and all i have to say about Paris Hilton and Britney is that they are both rich skanks and i wish they would just drop off the face of the earth. :twisted: :wink:
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:19 am

Despite his cheesiness, I still like David Hasselhoff--and have liked him as an actor/singer, etc., for 22 years(26 years almost, if you count the times when I saw him and didn't know who he was but was still somewhat interested)!
By the way, I consider him interesting, and tenacious when it comes to fighting addictions.
Nice one, huh?

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:52 am

I have nothing more to say about this subject; the topic is done for discussion for me at this time.

MaximumOverdrive
Volunteer

Post by MaximumOverdrive » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:21 pm

I've got four words fer this.

Sponge Bob Square Pants.