Garth Knight and gambling.

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Garth Knight and gambling.

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:58 am

Anyone here know if Garthe figured out it was kitt that helped Michael win?For that matter did he know about the knight 2000 or Karr?

Garthe Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Garthe Knight » Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:41 pm

I didn't know about KARR, but it was clear that KITT is special, and that's why I buildt Goliath.

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:19 pm

....i always wondered how on earth KITT could affect the dice.... In a later episode he affects the Roulette wheel, which is at least feasible. I dunno, never understood that part.

Anyway, on topic, I dunno, sure he knows KITT was technologically advanced, but I'm not sure he knows just how advanced. And maybe affecting dice was just as hard to believe for him as it is for me, lol
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:41 pm

Is it just me or is Garthe Knight a kinda creepy character? Just asking.....

knightendo
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightendo » Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:25 am

always thought david did an incredibly convincing job, making us believe they were two completely different characters and not just the same person with facial hair ;) i always remember my sis saying (when utv started showing it in the 90s) that she thought he was a lot better an actor when playing the bad guy, espeically in G.Returns.
"If you're not having a good time, you're doing something wrong." Harrison Black, War Of The Worlds (tv series)

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:25 pm

I beg to differ, I thought david's acting was incredibly cheesy as garthe and the character wasn't convincing enough for me.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:58 pm

cloudkitt wrote:....i always wondered how on earth KITT could affect the dice.... In a later episode he affects the Roulette wheel, which is at least feasible. I dunno, never understood that part.
K.I.T.T. was able to control the dice because he transmitted an ultra-high frequency through Michael's comlink which made the dice bounce more. It's the same exact thing every time Michael opens a lock, or with the Roulette wheel. The sound is so high pitched that human ears cannot hear it, but powerful enough to move objects.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4: