Knight Con 2005??

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightendo
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Con 2005??

Post by knightendo » Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:57 pm

last year's show looked so amazing! i missed out because i only really got back into the rider-mood (oo-er! lol!) about the same time as it was taking place (well, a lack of internet didn't help before that either!!).

there was a lot of talk last year about a possible Con this year, and what was going to be different. was wondering if there was anything else in the planning stages yet? are the organisers/members of the team responsible members of the forum here?
"If you're not having a good time, you're doing something wrong." Harrison Black, War Of The Worlds (tv series)

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:22 pm

i wanna try and go this year, myself if one is organised. gonna try and round up a few mates to come along...hopefully this year can get rolling.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:52 pm

I went last year and it really was an amazing event. I guess I am on some sort of "committee" (for want of a better word) that was going to discuss plans for a possible 2005 event, but the group has been idle for a bit.

Knight Con was/is much more than a gathering of Knight Rider fans, it was an all out convention which took a LOT of planning and the crew did an incredible job. I won't blame them if they take a year off to recover.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

knightendo
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightendo » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:46 pm

Skav wrote:i wanna try and go this year, myself if one is organised. gonna try and round up a few mates to come along...hopefully this year can get rolling.
hey count me in!! ;)

i can see what ur saying mike, but i really hope it does materialise this year, i have a few extra days holiday carried over from last year and im just waiting to hear about Knight Con then i'l be handing the dates to my work lol!!
"If you're not having a good time, you're doing something wrong." Harrison Black, War Of The Worlds (tv series)