Create your own Knight Vehicle

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightphoenix
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by knightphoenix » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:29 pm

what ever color you like. I just believe that any new KITT should be black like the origanal. The KNIGHT 4000 in red was ok, but black is the right color for KITT.
The new nano-molecular bonded shell will be an advance version of the origanal shell, able to with stand more advanced weapons.
In my version of the new series, the cast of the KNIGHT RIDER 2000
movie will be killed off, when FLAG is attacked by a new super crime organization. The KNIGHT 4000 is destroyed, killing Shawn, but KITTS cpu survives. Michael Knight will return after he inherits the Knight fortune. He has to rebuild FLAG and a new team will build the
KNIGHT INDUSTRIES 10000, with the help of Bonnie and RC3, (who owns RC3 Enterprises). RC3's company has created the new Nano-Molecular Bonded Shell,(NMBS), and it is incorporated into the next generation vehicle.
Bonnie will finish the project by adding weapons systems to the new KITT.
In future episodes, the NMBS, will allow KITT to change colors and even become invisible.

knightphoenix
Rookie

Post by knightphoenix » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:44 pm

Some may wonder how the KNIGHT 4000 will be destroyed. It will be destroyed by a crime organization who has access to advance weapons, and they set up a trap for KITT and Shawn, and fire 3 missles tipped with very powerful warheads, blowing up the K4000 and killing Shawn. Back at the foundation mansion, this new organization attacks, firing missiles from attack helicopters, blowing up the office where Maddock is having a meeting with his top scientist and techs developing the K10000, all are killed.
Maddock's new trainee, Lauren Miles(Devon's niece), takes over FLAG operations.
In Chicago, Jennifer Knight is killed along with over half of the Knight Board of directors, when she is in the middle of an emergancy meeting at KNIGHT PLAZA, by an missile attack.
Lauren saves Michael while he is in the middle of getting married.
Together they recruit a new driver and get help to build a new KITT, so they can take down this new organization, and get revenge!!

knightphoenix
Rookie

Post by knightphoenix » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:50 pm

Ok, maybe thats to much, but hopefully you get the point.
Whatever they do, movie or series, its going to be based on the origanal, but still be different.
It is different times and it, KNIGHT RIDER, will have to be different to appeal to the viewing public.

A new car will have to be introduced!

knightphoenix
Rookie

Post by knightphoenix » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:53 pm

Anyone hear about Jim Carey doing a new movie remake of the 6 million dollar man.
I bet it will be a comedy version, making fun of a show that could really be redone and brought back right.

Hopefully they dont ruin KNIGHT RIDER.

knightphoenix
Rookie

Post by knightphoenix » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:57 pm

As far as KOPP is concerned, I think Silver would be cool, maybe even have a blue scanner on the front.

KOPP
Rookie

Post by KOPP » Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:52 pm

What a weird coincidence! I did "design" KOPP with a blue scanner, and have already made a unique scanner sound for it. Thanks, KnightPhoenix, I think I'll go with the regular DeLorean silver, too. All I needed was a second opinion!
"Knight Rider 2008 - A brain-rotting flight into the mind-numbing world of a poor excuse for a television show...that should not exist!"

FIGHT the quest for Season 2 - spare us the trash!!

KOPP
Rookie

Post by KOPP » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:04 pm

As far as your story is concerned, you can't kill Jennifer Knight, she's to pretty! It's a cool (if violent) story, have you written a "fan-fic" version? I am thinking about writing a fan-fic story of KOPP, which does not take place after the series, but during. Right after Season 3 started. I don't like it when "they" make movie versions of TV shows that I like and place them in the future, I would prefer that they make a movie that's contemporary with the TV show. I know that they can't do that now with Knight Rider, but they could have. They could have done that with the Star Trek movies, too, but had to put them in the future a little. I don't want to see the future version, I want to see the version of the show that I grew to like! I wasn't attracted to the Knight Rider universe as shown in "Knight Rider 2000," I fell in love with the series version of Knight Rider. Ok, I'm just on my soap-box about movies of TV shows, and how I've been disappointed time and again, but getting back to the subject, is that synopsis that you've created for a Knight Rider movie what you want to see?
"Knight Rider 2008 - A brain-rotting flight into the mind-numbing world of a poor excuse for a television show...that should not exist!"

knightphoenix
Rookie

thanks, for your comments

Post by knightphoenix » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:35 pm

Yes and no. I like my ideas for a new series, but I will ultimitly except whatever they decide to bring out.
I understand what you're saying about continuating and not redoing.
My concept continues from the Knight Rider 2000 movie, 5 or 6 years later.
The reason it is so violent and dark in the beginning, is that I want eliminate what I feel was a terrible movie, they could have done so much better. Also, to bring back those charactors, Shawn and Maddock, you would have to get those actors back.
In my openner, you dont see them, you just know that they are the targets.
I agree Jennifer Knight is pretty, but for Michael to inherit the Knight fortune, she has to die.
I feel that Michael, returning to inherit everything and having to run Knight Industries and FLAG, to rebuild and fight another day would complete Wilton Knights legacy, that Michael will find new meaning to his life.

I actually posted an idea for the openning a few months ago and I think I might do it again. I actually have a plan for a show for 3 seasons, 2 spinoffs and a feature film.

The problem is I am not a writer, so I contacted someone who does screen plays and scripts, giving them my ideas and developing them.

I have lots of ideas for episodes, I just need help getting written out so that maybe I can get someone to look at.

knightphoenix
Rookie

Post by knightphoenix » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:46 pm

When I say 5 or 6 years after KR 2000, thats assuming that KR 2000 was set in 2000 and my idea would put it 2005-2006, or now.

It will have dark parts, but also lots of fun, humor, action, great stunts, and special effects. The plots would be modern, not as corny as the origanal, less flurting with chicks and more substance.

More of a cross between ALIAS, Law and order, 24, etc and action of like the Bond, Badboys I & II, and other movies.

Look at what they did with Battlestar Galactica, its new and fresh. I would have liked them to continue from Galactica 1980(it sucked like KR 2000), but I still like what they are doing, I like the darkness, but it still trys to have fun.

Hopefully you get my drift.

knightphoenix
Rookie

Post by knightphoenix » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:54 pm

By the way, I would love to here your idea for a story. I think setting it up around season 3 would be cool. Maybe, in my series we could have an episode, a through back, introducing KOPP, and have it go back to the mid 80's to learn of April's development and for some reason he, KOPP was mothballed like KITT when MIchael left and just now was reactivated for service.
Maybe a chance to see the old KITT in action one more time.
KOPP could be brought back as a scout for FLAG.

What do you think.

KOPP
Rookie

Post by KOPP » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:10 pm

That's cool! Here's the story of KOPP:

The Knight Official Patrol Phantom was built before KARR. While testing the Knight Phantom's special feature, it's Electrifiable Plating, the car accidentally exploded. (I heard somewhere that there was a car before KARR, and that he blew up during testing, so I made that car KOPP). After the problem with the Knight Automated Roving Robot, FLAG considered rebuilding KOPP, but Wilton Knight turned down the project in favor of building another car, KITT. However, it was thought that having a second Knight vehicle would be a good idea. KOPP was resurrected and rebuilt to current Knight vehicle standards (except that he has the Seasons 1 and 2 dash) by April Curtis, and put on the field as a full-fledged Knight Vehicle, protecting the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law. I never thought of what would happen to KOPP during the time frame of KR 2000, but I like your idea. KOPP was put in mothballs, but not disassembled because people had totally forgotten about him, like KARR, while KITT was more widely known and more famous. I like the idea of KOPP being put back into service as a scout vehicle in your series idea. You have my permission to add KOPP to any scripts you make up, but please give me a copy of anything about KOPP that you or anyone writes, as I do sort of own the rights to the car. My e-mail is ptulay@hotmail.com.
The flash-back KOPP introduction idea is cool!

knightfan1
Rookie

Post by knightfan1 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:13 pm

for openers: NOBODY STEAL MY IDEA!

for the KR movie, if it's set in the year 3000, I'm thinking of a 3001 T-Top that's outfitted with an attack mode (weaponry of course), an aquatic and flight mode, a stealth mode (turns KITT completely invisible to the human eye and tracking systems), touch pad switch pods and dashboard, and, of course, the car doesn't have wheels, it hovers on jets
(underneath the car) through the
Blade Runner-esq LA serving justice where needed.

KOPP
Rookie

Post by KOPP » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:35 pm

Or hovers like the "Back to the Future" DeLorean? Oh, and KnightPhoenix, I have an idea of what you can do with Jennifer instead of killing her; I know that in the TV show, she was a more than just a little bit disinterested in the Foundation, so maybe by 2005-2006 she would just get so sick of it that she would give it all to Michael. There, I just saved the life of a beautiful woman! What do you think?

KnightCrusader99
Operative

Post by KnightCrusader99 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:41 am

In my fanfiction (working title: Time Knight Rider, a BTTF/KR Crossover) I have the new car to become KITT, the Ten Thousand model. He was a 2002 T/A with much resemblence to the original, with added weapons the protruded from under the doors (as in Viper), Hover Mode (like BTTF), and even a form of SPM. The only problem I found after writing a few chapters is when I reintroduced KITT (2000) it began to get confusing. Either I got to rename the 10000 or come up with nicknames for them that Michael and Brian will give them to tell them apart. Then I had two evil, but not-to-intellegent cars, a Lambourgini and something else, and I can't remember their names to. My friend also came up with a spinoff story from mine with a car called ARSENEL (and it actually stood for something creative too), but that story stayed in the present with few refrences to mine other than the pilot story.

I guess that is a lot that I wrote. Forgive me if it runs together, it is almost 3 and my mind is slowing down on me... talking about this always makes me want to start back up on writing the story, but I never have time to.

-Steve

Arjun
Operative

Post by Arjun » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:55 am

How about K.I.M.? Knight Industries Muscle or Knight Indisturies Mustang?
Hmmmm.......I can call my beefed-up 2002 Trans Am the Knight Industries Maximum Muscle.

knightphoenix
Rookie

Post by knightphoenix » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:59 pm

thats cool KOPP, I'll let you know if I write an episode with KOPP in it and maybe I'll let Jennifer Knight live, we'll see.

I like your idea Knightfan1, but I hope by 3000, we wont need a Knight Rider to save us. In a 1000 years, mankind will either get it right or be gone, LOL!!

well Knightcrusader99, sounds like you have a work in progress. I understand your conflict, but in my storyline, KITT's CPU is installed in the new KNIGHT INDUSTRIES TEN THOUSAND (KITT) and at the end of the 1st season, the Knight 10000 is wrecked badly when the new driver(Jason Knight) gets reckless, and in the begining of season 2, when Jason reconsiders his career with FLAG, the KNIGHT INDUSTRIES TWELVE THOUSAND is built, KITT's CPU gets a new more powerful MUSTANG, (more gadgets and lots of Flare). Jason makes the right choice to return.
At the end of season 3, Legacy will go to the Big Screen and
the KNIGHT INDUSTRIES TWENTY THOUSAND will be introduced, and KITT will live ON.
BY the way I like ARSENEL, what does it stand for?

In my new version of TEAM KNIGHT RIDER( one of the 2nd season spinoffs of my KNIGHT RIDER LEGACY series) two of the vehicles will be called VINDICATOR(a 2006 LINCOLN LT) and AVIATOR(a High Tech Strike Jetcopter). I need two other names, one for a 2006 Corvette and a HUMMER. All the vehicles will be armed and have the same abilities as KITT in Legacy.
ARSENEL sounds cool for the HUMMER, since it will be the most powerful of all KNIGHT OPERATIVE VEHICLES.

OH and Arjun, I like like K.I.M.M., sounds good.
By the way, is it a female CPU!
KITT may want a date, LOL!!!

Arjun
Operative

Post by Arjun » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:24 am

OH and Arjun, I like like K.I.M.M., sounds good.
By the way, is it a female CPU
No....sorry to disappoint....he's all male- and a hardhead, too. He's the Wolverine of the Knight Industries. He should be voiced by Tim "The Ripper" Owens, formerly from Judas Priest and now with Iced Earth.

KITT would NOT want a date with a matchine which keeps blasting rockets at just about every hostile target!

Maximum Muscle- Pontiac's 2002 Trans Am, with rockets, missiles, bombs, machine guns and even a laser!

K.I.A.N
Rookie

Post by K.I.A.N » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:50 pm

Fan Of The New Knight Rider!

knightphoenix
Rookie

Post by knightphoenix » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:32 pm

I like K.I.A.N., sounds cool and pink would be really cool for a female AI in a KNIGHT OPERATIVE VEHICLE.

You know KITT has been around for over 20 years, he needs to get out and date.

In my new version of TKR, one of the cars is a new CORVETTE, driven by a young oriental women, who is a master of the martial arts and her car has a female AI(that has female attitudes, sorry ladies), and pink would be cool for that car.
Yeh Pink with a purple scanner.

And ARJUN, at least we agree that future KNIGHT vehicles need to be armed to Kick some butt and be fun to watch.

knightphoenix
Rookie

Post by knightphoenix » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:18 pm

A friend of mine told me I should name the Corvette in TKR, K.A.R.A(KNIGHT AUTO ROBOTIC AVENGER). I like KARA, not sure about what it stands for. Definitely a female AI.

For the Hummer, he recommended, JUDGE.

So the new vehicles for the new TEAM KNIGHT RIDER(T.K.R.):

VINDICATOR(a LINCOLN LT), that would be armed, but have 2 passengers, a driver in front and in the rear seat, a control center would be to cordinate all TKR vehicles where the Team leader would sit. Very high tech communications and tatical scanners. Black will be its color, dark tinted windows. Can tie into the KNIGHT EYE IN the SKY satalite. A complete mobile command center.

JUDGE(a Hummer), the most heavily armored and armed KNIGHT vehicle ever. IT would have multiple smart missle systems, smart tatical bullets in machine guns, smart mortars, front and rear lasers, the ability to float on water or submerge, a electric pulse weapon, it can camoflauge to its surrounding, and much more to come. It will be usually MILITARY green in color, normally.

K.A.R.A.(a 2006 Corvette)pink in color, it will have a female AI and have much of K.I.T.T.'S abilities( see KNIGHT 10000 above), it will be extremely fast and highly manueverable.

AVIATOR( a super sonic strike JETCOPTER), if you saw AIRWOLF or BLUE THUNDER, this copter will be faster, all the smart weapon systems, communication jamming device, can tap into any computer anywhere(even FBI or Military), listening devices, and much more.

ALL will have KITT's new nano-molecular bonded shell.
This new shell will have nano-nites that are very small robots in the ultra sub-molecular universe that communicates with the AI of any KNIGHT OPERATIVE VEHICLE.
They are tied into the scanning system and when they sence an attack they harden that area, any damage, they repair immediately, including repairing multiple systems of the vehicles.
As long as damage is not fatal, they can protect the vehicles and them in perfect operating performance.

BONNIE would have loved these when KITT and MICHAEL 1st worked together.
Remember all the repairs she did out in the field in the F.M.U.
(FLAG Mobile unit)

By the way, I plan to introduce a new FMU in the series after the origanal is destroyed by a new super GOLIATH, in season 2.
IT will go from being a semi, to super mobile home with a garage in back and a new field command center for long distance missions for KITT and Jason KNIGHT.

knightphoenix
Rookie

Post by knightphoenix » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:52 pm

Another series spinoff along with TKR, would be a show I would called LADY KNIGHT.

It would feature a strong female loner who would go out like Michael Knight and fight for the innocent. She would work on her own, traveling the country, completing some missions for FLAG, but also just fighting crime and helping where she can.

In KNIGHT RIDER LEGACY she would be a rookie cop,Jessica Thompsen, that Jason Knight befriends on a mission in LA. She gets involved in an investigation of a drug lord that Jason is trying to bring down, but she gets in over her head and is nearly killed. Jason finds her, shot in the head, her knees, ankles, ribs and elbows are broken. He quickly takes her to a FLAG Hospital, where MIcheal's wife, Dr. Maggie Knight, performs a new procedure where she introduces special nano-nites into her body, (very simular to KITT's new nano-shell).

The nano-nites save her life, she is given a new face and a new identity, Jessica KNIGHT.
A few months after the procedure, an after effect from the nano-nites gives Jessica improved strength and speed, she becomes able to read at extrmely fast speeds(her inteligence increases), her memory becomes picture perfect(a human camera), her vision and hearing are increased and her skin becomes bullet proof at her will when senses an attack.
MIchael offers a job and she is given a new prototype cycle called
K.A.C.Y.(KNIGHT AUTOMATED CYCLE), a male AI that is armed and has the ability to go very fast. Also KACY can go into automode and move around by itself like the other KNIGHT Vehicles.

Soon, Jessica realizes she can communicate with KACY almost telapathicly. The nano-nites have given her the ability to communicate with other computers and AI's also.

All 3 shows would be on one night, and would allow cross overs into each others. You could have a 3 hour show, if wanted to.

I really like Jessica Alba(DARK ANGEL) for this role. She is great in roles of a strong women, and I feel that Dark Angel was great the 1st season, but went the wrong way in its final season.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks for any input.
CJ.

KOPP
Rookie

Post by KOPP » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:17 pm

Your ideas are cool, KnightPhoenix, but are all placed in the future. I think that a show that is contemporary with the Knight Rider in the 80's would be a cooler idea, which is why I put KOPP in 1984, right before the 3rd Season. The future stuff is cool, but it's getting really complicated! But your ideas are awesome, and your mind must be awesome too, for coming up with all this stuff and being able to keep track of it all! Kudos to KnightPhoenix! 8)

knightphoenix
Rookie

Post by knightphoenix » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:38 pm

Actually all three 3 series would be set in 2006-2007, not in the future.
If I could get NBC/Universal to go for it, the 1st season of KR LEGACY would premier fall 2006 with TKR and LADY KNIGHT premiering Fall 2007 along with the 2nd season of KR LEGACY.

It would take a year to cast and develope season 1 KRL and 2 years for TKR and LK.

I believe it would be a 1st to have 2 spinoffs introduced in one season
and to have all 3 in one night would definitly be a 1st.

Imagine the possibilities.

By the way KOPP, I like the possibility of developing a retro-series placed in 1984, that would be cool, and maybe a 3rd season spin-off after LEGACY moves to the big screen.

Both TKR and LADY KNIGHT are only designed for 2 seasons.

When all 3 are gone and LEGACY is a feature film, maybe a show with KOPP could be developed.

I already have plans for a 4th series that would spinoff from the feature film, called KNIGHT FORCE 2012, marking the 30th aniversary of KNIGHT RIDER.

Oh and by the way thanks,
I do have lots of ideas for some cool new shows,
but dont know how to approach anyone who could make them realities.

I did team up with someone in Milwaukee to develope scripts, she has written some plays and really likes my ideas.
She has an agent and she is going to sign a contract with me, agreeing to split everything 50/50 if we are able to get something done.

I may be dreaming, who knows, its America, anything is possible.

knightphoenix
Rookie

Post by knightphoenix » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:44 pm

oh and yes these shows would be complicated, but just look at todays TV shows.
People want charactor development and a strong story and plot lines.

Anybody can make a reality show, but great entertainment, that takes imagination.

knightphoenix
Rookie

Post by knightphoenix » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:01 pm

KOPP, does your idea have any driver, or does KOPP act completely on his own?