Bonnie or April?

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KOPP
Rookie

Post by KOPP » Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:48 pm

And Bonnie did something other than simply filling in the role of technician for KITT? Bonnie was a crass sour-puss, and a smart-a** as well. April was kinder and sweeter, and I was sorry to see her go. Like I said before, I prefer "sweet" to "sour." Bonnie was definately "sour" and stupid. April was not only prettier, but nicer, and I like nice people, especially nice women. But she was also strong, and I think that it's a winning combination when women can be both kind and strong. Kindness is not a weekness, for women OR men. I liked April because not only was she just as strong-willed as Bonnie, and couldn't just be pushed around, but she was also kind and not aggresive. Kindness is not passive, and there is great strength in kindness. I like strong women, but strong women who are able to be kind and sweet. That's what April was, and that's why I like her better. Bonnie was a weak fool who thought that she was so much better than anyone else. April would have made a better contribution to the show if she had been allowed to stay, and I'm sorry that she left.
"Knight Rider 2008 - A brain-rotting flight into the mind-numbing world of a poor excuse for a television show...that should not exist!"

FIGHT the quest for Season 2 - spare us the trash!!

NeoRanger
FLAG Recruit

Post by NeoRanger » Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:32 am

And what part of O-P-I-N-I-O-N don't you understand?

Knight2000
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight2000 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:52 am

ReddawgKnight wrote:April cuz she is just a Hottie. :D
and ain't that right!

Although she always ruined herself with those damn glasses.
imranbecks wrote:April... She is cute!!
Oh yeah!
citizen_x wrote:April - For sheer sexiness
Testify!

Army_F_Body wrote:Anyone see the lame late eighties flick that has some dork delivering pizza to lonely wives, I want to say Loverboy or something to that effect.

Anyway, Rebecca Holden has a cameo wearing a nice bikini. Worth checking out for that alone :) .

Goddammit. Is loverboy the name of the film?

Better get me (screen) grabs!

Handzus' Stupid Fro
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Handzus' Stupid Fro » Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:54 pm

That's easy. Bonnie... see avatar. :D